Fisher-Price Snugapuppy Dreams Cradle ‘n Swing Baby Rocker
Last updated date: November 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Rockers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Rocker you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Baby Rocker for a detailed review of all the top baby rockers.
In our analysis of 163 expert reviews, the Fisher-Price Snugapuppy Dreams Cradle 'n Swing Baby Rocker placed 6th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
It’s soft, snuggly, and oh so soothing—your baby will love snuggling in to the Fisher Price Sweet Snugapuppy Dreams Cradle ‘n Swing! With two swinging motions (side to side and head to toe) and a variety of other customizable features, you can choose and combine what your little one likes best. The adorable and ultra plush puppy seat pad is super cozy (and machine washable!), and the overhead mobile has three cuddly friends and a mirrored dome for your snuggle bug to enjoy. Plus, the plug in option saves on batteries, so little ones can relax, swing and play in soothing comfort. Where development comes into play Sensory: Gentle motions, soft fabrics, cuddly friends overhead and soothing music & sounds help stimulate your baby’s developing senses. Security & Happiness: Gentle motions, music & sounds provide comfort and security for your little one.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Rockers
Having an infant in the house can mean you get nothing done. But there are still dishes to be washed, laundry to be folded and meals to cook, whether you have a newborn or a teenager.
With babies, a rocker can be a great way to free yourself up to get things done throughout the day. Instead of standing next to a swing or baby seat and manually rocking your infant, you can set things up to run automatically. But there are varying types of baby rockers to choose from, so it’s important to consider each type.
One rocker uses a box beneath the bouncer seat to provide a gentle, subtle vibration. This can be just enough to soothe a baby to sleep or, at the very least, into a relaxed state. Then there are full swings that move in varying directions to rock your baby to sleep.
Many rockers add in other soothing features like music and sounds. Some even build in a bar that sits above the baby, with toys attached to provide extra entertainment. These toys will keep a baby busy if sleep isn’t in the cards during the rocking session. Some even have objects like mirrors that have been shown to keep babies enthralled.
The Baby Rocker Buying Guide
- If you opt for a swing, look for one that has a detachable bouncer. This will allow you to remove the seat and take it on the go with you.
- Swings that need power will often run on batteries. But you can find some that also come with an A/C adapter. This lets you rely on power when you’re at home so that you don’t have to worry about draining the batteries.
- Safety is always a top priority. If you’re choosing a rocker that swings, make sure there’s a harness that will hold the baby in place when you aren’t standing nearby.
- Be careful when letting your baby sleep in the rocker. Safety experts say rockers and swings aren’t a safe place for babies to sleep. The baby’s head could tip down or an infant could become tangled in the safety harness. If your baby is napping, make sure you’re nearby to keep a close watch. It could instead be a great way to gently rock your baby to sleep before moving him to his crib.
- If you’re using a rocker, make sure you always leave it on the floor. Setting it on an elevated surface like a countertop or table can be dangerous.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide