FIREOR Magnetic LED Barbecue Grill Light, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grill Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grill Light you should buy.
Editor's Note December 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Grill Light for a detailed review of all the top grill lights.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the FIREOR FIREOR Magnetic LED Barbecue Grill Light, 2-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPER BRIGHT: The BBQ light features 9 high density LEDs. It provides super bright, glare free and wide beam to light up your entire cooking area instantly, ensuring perfectly cooked food each and every time. POWERFUL MAGNETIC BASE: The grill light has a powerful magnetic base, which allows you to firmly secure it to your grill in any position. You can place it not only to the sides of a grill, but also any vertical or horizontal metal surface.FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK: The 11cm flexible gooseneck can adjust 360 degrees, enabling you to orient light beam to exactly where you need it and illuminate every inch of your grill surface. DURABLE AND WEATHER RESISTANT. The outdoor grill light is made of durable aluminum alloy that allows the light to withstand extreme heat, as well as harsh weather conditions, making it safe to leave outside in the rain or snow. PORTABLE AND MULTI-PURPOSE. This LED light can be used as a simple BBQ grill light, or a portable light for camping, reading, biking wherever else you want it to be. Ideal as a working task light for craftsmen, mechanics, artisans and any handyman as well
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grill Lights
Few things taste as good as food cooked on an outdoor grill, but cooking outdoors isn’t always possible. When the weather isn’t ideal, you may want to enjoy a good meal cooked outside, but rain, snow, sleet or hail kicks those plans to the curb. Unless your grill is in a well-lit area, you may also find that you’re limited to daylight hours for your culinary efforts.
One solution to that is a grill light. Attaching to either the body or handle of your grill, a light can broaden your grilling window, letting you cook well into the late evening hours. If you’re having a backyard party, this is especially beneficial because you can keep cooking while your guests enjoy the food.
Grills are built to stay outside, weathering storms and daily exposure to the sun’s rays. If you plan to set up your grill light and leave it, you’ll need to keep this in mind and search specifically for one designed to handle the elements. That said, there’s no reason you can’t remove your grill light and store it somewhere inside until you need it. If you rarely grill at night, this will let you choose from a far wider range of options.
The Grill Light Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider in a grill light is how it attaches. Look at your grill and decide if a light clamped to the handle suffices, or if you’d be better off looking for one that clamps to the lid.
- Magnetic grill lights are convenient, but not all grills are built using magnet-friendly materials. Make sure your grill is metal before you invest in a light that attaches via a magnet.
- The light itself is also an important feature. LED lights will last longer and provide a brighter, more energy-efficient light, which will help you save on batteries.
- Some lights have multiple bulbs built in, giving you a wider ray of light as you work.
- If a light comes with a mount, check to ensure it will work with the surface you intend to attach it to.
- It’s important that you be able to maneuver the light once it’s attached. Some are built with a swivel, while others are designed with a gooseneck stem that you can manipulate.
- Pay attention to the batteries required to operate your light. While many ship with batteries included, you’ll want to make sure you have a spare set for that day when you prepare to grill at night, only to find your batteries are dead.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide