FINVIE Bullet-Shaped Cubes Ice Maker
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ice Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ice Maker you should buy.
Update as February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ice Maker for a detailed review of all the top ice makers.
It takes just 8 minutes for this ice maker to produce nine ice cubes. In a 24-hour period, the ice maker will supply you with 26 pounds of ice. The unit comes with an ice scoop and basket and is outfitted with a large 2-quart water tank.
In our analysis, the FINVIE FINVIE Bullet-Shaped Cubes Ice Maker placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quick ice making: Efficient ice maker quickly produces 9pcs of popular bullet-shaped ice cubes in 8-10 minutes, and up to 26 lbs in 24 hours with 2 quarts water tank. Quick ice making and large capacity allow you to enjoy the coldness at any time. Designed for countertop work: Portable and convenient. The dimensions of the product are just 8.7 x 12.6 x 13 inches. With the compact structure designed, countertop ice maker is suitable for kitchen countertop, backyard, coffee shop and RV. Bring more happiness to you. Intelligent control panel: Countertop ice maker equipped with intelligent control panel. Easy to operate. Users can add water or remove the ice cubes from the ice basket according to the indicator light. When there is excess water, remove the drain cover on the front bottom to easily drain and clean it. Selectable ice cube size: 2 bullet-shaped ice cube sizes are available. Great for cooling drinks or foods. Through the large transparent window, you can observe the process of ice making. When you want to add ice cubes to the drink, the ice basket and ice spoon can make it convenient. Quiet and energy-saving ice machine: The unit uses an advanced compressor, which makes the ice making process quick and quiet. It can get better cooling, lower noise and lower energy consumption. So, just enjoy your fresh drinking.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ice Makers
The days of filling ice cube trays with water and waiting for them to freeze are long gone, thanks to built-in ice makers. But not everyone has a state-of-the-art freezer. Even if you have one at home, you may buy an RV or own a rental cabin that lacks ice-making capabilities.
For those situations, a portable ice maker is all you’ll need. Taking up minimal counter space, these appliances act as a handy addition to any modern kitchen. You’ll simply need to routinely add water to the reservoir, then wait for the container to begin to fill with ice. Although many ice makers require a full day to fill the container completely, many begin providing ice in less than 15 minutes.
But in recent years, ice makers have become popular even with those who have the capacity built into their freezers. Some dispense cylindrical ice, similar to what you get from a hotel ice machine. However, others offer that small, bullet-shaped ice similar to what you get at fast-food chains like Sonic. If you’re shopping for ice makers for that reason, pay close attention to the type of ice each one produces to make sure you’re getting what you want.
The Ice Maker Buying Guide
- One thing to consider before buying a portable ice maker is that you’ll have to manually refill the reservoir on a daily basis to keep the ice going. Some ice makers can use melted ice cubes to make new ice, but once you’re out of water, new ice will no longer be produced.
- It’s also important to consider the water capacity of the water reservoir. The smaller the reservoir, the more often you’ll have to fill it to keep the ice flow going.
- If you’re concerned about your carbon footprint, look for an ice maker with eco-friendly options. Some can pull any melted cubes into the water reservoir to make fresh cubes. Still others draw less power, saving on electricity.
- Noise is a consideration, particularly if you spend time near your kitchen. If this is a concern, look for an ice maker that boasts quiet operation.
- Ice size is an important factor in the ice maker you buy. Some units come with multiple ice size options, letting you switch back and forth between larger and smaller cubes.
- If you plan to only use your ice maker occasionally, note how long it will take to produce the first few cubes of ice from the time you insert water. Many start providing ice in less than 10 minutes, which can come in handy if you’re just occasionally firing up your machine.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide