Finn Crisp Original Crispbread Artisan Crackers
Last updated date: September 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Artisan Crackers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Artisan Cracker you should buy.
Editor's Note October 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Artisan Crackers for a detailed review of all the top artisan crackers.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Finn Crisp Finn Crisp Original Crispbread Artisan Crackers placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Capture the essence of Finland with Finn Crisp Original Crispbread. Using authentic Finnish baking traditions and recipes, these crackers are made using only pure and simple ingredients. This classic wholegrain rye recipe was developed in 1952 and remains the most loved flavor by Finn Crisp fans. Baked with sourdough, it has a rich rye taste and a deliciously crunchy mouthfeel. The perfect platform for your favorite snack, these crackers are thin, made with whole grain, high fiber, and are non-GMO. All Finn Crisp products contain whole grain and many are baked with 100% whole grain flour. Finn Crisp strives to make healthy living both tasty and fun!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Artisan Crackers
Gone are the days when shoppers only had saltines and a few other crackers to choose from in grocery stores. These days, store shelves are stocked with artisan crackers in interesting shapes, with different ingredients, calorie counts to suit all diets and a plethora of flavors. In fact, the endless variety of choices can almost be overwhelming.
As with any other food product, savvy shoppers realize the importance of checking ingredient lists. Many artisan crackers are all-natural and made from only whole foods. There are also many gluten-free varieties, as well. Checking the ingredients for possible allergens is also essential, as some have nuts, milk and other items that could be problematic for some shoppers.
Thinking about what the crackers will be served with is also helpful. For everyday snacking, you can pretty much get whatever you like. Calorie-counters can check serving sizes to see how many crackers they can eat to keep within their diets.
Artisan crackers are perfectly at home on appetizer plates, too. You can make a delicious cheese plate by combining the right cheeses, fruits, dips, meats and crackers. Plan out the cheese plate in advance and include crackers that will complement their flavors.
The Artisan Cracker Buying Guide
- There are endless ways to pair artisan crackers with other food and drink items. For pairing suggestions, you can ask an expert at a wine or cheese shop. There are also many ideas for cheese and cracker plates that can be found online.
- Crackers can get stale quickly once their packages are opened. Be sure to keep place them in sealed bags or airtight containers, in cool and dry places.
- Unopened artisan crackers generally stay fresh for three months. Check for expirations dates on the packages.
- Some stale crackers can be re-crisped in the oven. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees and spread the artisan crackers on a baking sheet. Let them bake for 15 to 25 minutes, checking frequently so that they don’t burn.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide