FineDine Rotating Stainless Steel Utensil Crock
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Utensil Crocks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Utensil Crock you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Utensil Crock for a detailed review of all the top utensil crocks.
This functional utensil crock offers a full 360-degree rotation. The sturdy plastic base keeps the crock firmly planted on your kitchen counter, while the inner dividers allow you to organize your utensils. Users will also love that the stainless steel construction makes the crock shatterproof.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the FineDine Rotating Stainless Steel Utensil Crock placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SPACE SAVING. Clear precious—or nonexistent—drawer space without forgoing an organized kitchen. The utensil caddy is large enough to enable you to keep all the kitchen utensils you own on your countertop. Compact and dainty, it takes up little space and is easy to store should you wish to do so. EASY ACCESS. The utensil holder rotates easily and smoothly with just the tip of a finger. Conveniently access any and all utensils while cooking, serving, or grilling. Utensils are not included. VERSATILE ORGANIZATION. A sturdy divider sections the caddy, enabling you to keep different utensils in different compartments. Divider is removable to fit more and for easy cleaning. Store your spatulas, ladles, tongs, peelers, knives, whisks, can openers, and turners in the manner that suits you best. STEADY GRIP. The holder is set on a sturdy plastic base with a steady grip. Will sit firmly on countertop even as you rotate the caddy. Won’t slip, slide, or wobble. MATT STAINLESS STEEL. Of matt stainless, the caddy has an attractively modern appearance that matches your kitchen decor. Unlike ceramic or plastic, these are totally shatterproof. It’s lightweight and easy to clean by hand. Please note: Never put the utensil holder in the dishwasher. Made in PRC.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Utensil Crocks
Whether you just dabble in the kitchen or are a seasoned home chef, a utensil crock is a must-have item on your countertop. A utensil crock is a small container where you can store your most-used cooking utensils. Designed to sit on the counter near your stove, a utensil crock makes it easy to access your cooking tools without having to go hunting in your drawers.
There are many reasons to use a utensil crock; however, the most important benefit is convenience. When you have everything you need handy at your fingertips, you’re able to cook without missing a beat. Whether you need a wide spatula to flip a pancake or a wooden spoon to stir some soup, having your cooking utensils out and easily accessible on the kitchen counter is a major convenience.
Plus, for those cooks who don’t have a lot of drawer space, a utensil crock allows you to store more kitchen utensils easily. You can place the lesser-used items in drawers and have the things you use most often right on the counter.
The first step to using and organizing your utensil crock is to take out all of your kitchen utensils and place them on the counter. Organize them into two piles. In one pile place the gadgets you barely use. In the other pile, place the tools you use daily. From the gadgets you barely use, try to get rid of anything that you have duplicates of or that you don’t foresee using in the future.
From the utensils you use to cook with daily, sort the items by height or by use. For example, you can place all of the tall utensils together and all of the short utensils together. Or you can organize them by tools to cook savory foods, tools for baking and tools for salads. Find a system that works for you.
You may need more than one utensil crock to house your commonly used tools. Find one that is the right height to accommodate your tools. You want to make sure that the crock is tall enough and heavy enough that it can hold the tools without falling over. If the crock is too short for your tall utensils, they may fall out of the crock or they may not stand straight inside it. If the crock is too tall for your utensils, you may have a hard time easily seeing and accessing what you need.
The Utensil Crock Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to consider when deciding on which utensil crock to purchase is how it looks. For many people, the kitchen is a reflection of their personal aesthetic, so it’s important for the utensil crock to match with your design. Some ceramic models have a minimalist design. They are made by hand and available in several solid colors. The LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock is an embossed vessel with floral and geometric designs, available in two colors. The Oceanstar Wooden Utensil Holder is bamboo and has a rustic and woodsy appeal.
- The material and size of your utensil crock are important to note because you want to ensure that the vessel is heavy enough to not tip over from the weight of the utensils. It also needs to be the right height for the items you want to store in it. Some ceramic crocks are 6 3/4 inches tall with a 6-inch diameter. The LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock is also ceramic, but it’s both taller and wider, at 6.2 inches across and 7.2 inches high. The Oceanstar Wooden Utensil Holder is made out of two durable layers of bamboo. Unlike most utensil crocks, which are circular, this one is a square shape and is 4 x 4 x 6 inches.
- If you’re keeping your utensil crock on the counter by your stove, it’s likely to get dirty from time to time. That’s why it’s critical to have a utensil crock that is easy to clean. The LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock is dishwasher safe, so you can easily clean off any food splatters or stains. The Oceanstar Wooden Utensil Holder is not dishwasher safe but can be wiped down using a non-toxic and non-abrasive cleaner and a clean, dry cloth.
- For many shoppers, versatility is an important factor to consider in their kitchen gadgets. Some crocks are microwave and oven safe. They can also be used as a wine bucket. Similarly, the LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock is refrigerator and microwave-safe. It can be used as a vase or a wine bucket in addition to holding utensils.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide