FINEDINE Lightweight Ergonomic Mixing Bowl Set, 6-Piece
Last updated date: September 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mixing Bowls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mixing Bowl you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mixing Bowl for a detailed review of all the top mixing bowls.
This six-piece mixing bowl comes with 3/4, 1 1/2, 3, 4, 5 and 8 quart-sized bowls. The bowls resist rust and won’t absorb odors from foods. Plus, they are dishwasher, fridge and freezer safe.
In our analysis of 158 expert reviews, the FINEDINE Lightweight Ergonomic Mixing Bowl Set, 6-Piece placed 10th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ss SIZED for EVERY TASK – with range of 6-Sizes ¾, 1.5, 3, 4, 5 and 8 quart metal mixing bowls adds versatility and functionality to your kitchen, for all-purpose kitchen workhorses from prepping, mixing, stirring, to kneading dough like a pro. Everything You Need s s s d d d d Constructed of top-grade mirror finished stainless steel for quality you can see and feel. The bowls resist dents, cracks, stains, and never absorbs odors. Mixing, beating, whipping, and tossing is easy and comfortable with the bowls’ wide flat rim that allows you to get the best grip possible and a drip-free pour. The bowls’ flat base ensures stability and flush placement on the kitchen counter for mess-free cooking and food preparation. Clearly see the capacity of the bowls’ contents with conveniently engraved measurement markings along the outside of the bowls. tg ss Set Includes: 6 Sizes ¾ quart 1.5 quart 3 quart 4 quart 5 quart 8 quart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Mixing bowls are a staple in everyone’s kitchen! How many meals can you think of that don’t require at least one bowl? Yea, we can’t think of that many either! That’s why we developed a 6 piece set of bowls that contain every size you need to get every kitchen task done and packed each one with awesome features like highly durable stainless steel, a wide rim, flat base, and measurement markings. We’re sure these will be your most reliable bowls yet! Top Features asd ss sc Super convenient to clean; simply wash the bowls by hand with soap and warm water or stick them in the dishwasher for easy cleanup; these tough bowls can go through infinite rinse, wash, and dry cycles without damage. While these bowls may be heavy-duty, they are surprisingly light-weight which makes them handling them a breeze! Spend hours making your favorite recipes without dealing with fatigued hands from heavy bowls. These bowls nest neatly inside each other to save you tons of space on kitchen counters, in cupboards and cabinets, or in the pantry! So they offers space-efficient storage that helps declutter kitchen counters and cupboards
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mixing Bowls
A mixing bowl is a necessary kitchen tool, akin to a sharp knife or a stable cutting board. However, there are so many different styles and types to choose from. Whether you want a bowl for mixing baking ingredients or tossing a salad, there are several purchasing factors to consider.
The number of bowls you need will depend on what you plan to use them for and the amount of storage space you have. Small bowls that hold about a cup are perfect for whisking a single egg or a small amount of salad dressing. Larger bowls that can hold up to 7 quarts are a great option when you want to do some holiday baking and make several batches of a cookie recipe. Most bowls that are part of a set will nest within each other so you can maximize your storage space.
Mixing bowls are made using different materials. You’ll find glass, metal, wood, plastic and ceramic options on the market. The biggest plus to a glass bowl is that it is non-reactive, so it will not chemically affect the color, taste and texture of your food. Plus, they are microwavable. However, glass bowls can break when dropped.
Metal bowls, on the other hand, are inexpensive, highly durable and lightweight. They can also be used as a double boiler when necessary. However, they are not microwavable. Plus, your mixtures may turn gray or taste metallic if you whisk them too hard in a metal bowl.
Wooden bowls get seasoned over time with each use, so they add unique flavors to your food. However, they don’t often have a smooth interior, which is needed for mixing doughs. Plastic bowls are the most durable out there and are great for transporting foods. However, they can melt when in contact with hot surfaces. Many people also find that plastic absorbs strong smells like garlic. Ceramic bowls usually have intricate designs. They are heavy and minimize movement when mixing. However, they are breakable and prone to chipping.
In addition to taking note of the material, keep in mind the functional elements you’ll need depending on the things you like to cook. Pour spouts are useful for avoiding spills when transferring liquids. If you plan on using your bowls for storage or transportation, you will need a tight-fitting lid. For many cooks, a mixing bowl with a handle is a must. It helps to ensure your bowl is held securely while mixing.
The Mixing Bowl Buying Guide
- The size and number of bowls that come in the mixing bowl set is an important element to consider when purchasing your bowls. Make sure that the set provides you with the sizes you need for your various cooking tasks. The KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowl Set, 3-Piece offers 2 1/2-quart, 3 1/2-quart and 4 1/2-quart sizes, while the Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set, 3-Piece comes with 1 1/2 quart, 3-quart and 5-quart bowls.
- The material the bowl is constructed from is of the utmost importance. If you’re often working with delicate ingredients, you may want to steer clear of a metallic bowl that may impart a metallic taste or color to the food. If you want durability and longevity, then glass bowls may not work in your favor. Consider your individual needs when deciding on what kind of mixing bowls you want. The Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set, 3-Piece is made out of stainless steel. On the other hand, other models are made from plastic.
- If you need to mix ingredients vigorously, it’s important to have a mixing bowl that is slip-resistant. That way, your bowls will stay exactly where you want them. Look for a model that has a non-slip base that prevents the bowls from moving and slipping while you mix.
- For many cooks, being able to store food in mixing bowls is an important purchasing factor. While you can always put a bit of aluminum foil or plastic wrap over the bowl, those are not as secure as a tight-fitting lid. The Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set, 3-Piece comes with a lid for each bowl. Mixtures stay fresh longer when they are sealed with a proprietary lid.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide