FILA Women’s Double Bounce Pickleball Shoes
Last updated date: May 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickleball Shoes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickleball Shoe you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pickleball Shoes for a detailed review of all the top pickleball shoes.
With this pickleball shoe, you get a high abrasion rubber outsole for extra traction and durability. The upper includes mesh panels to keep air circulating around the foot, helping you stay cool while you play. You can choose from a solid white version or one that is white with hot-pink trim.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the FILA Women's Double Bounce Pickleball Shoes placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Double Bounce Pickleball court shoe features pivot areas in the forefront of the shoe for added traction with a high abrasion rubber outsole and mesh upper panels for breathability.Herringbone rubber outsole for added traction and durability. Forefoot circle pivot area. TPU midfoot shank for added stability. Energized EVA midsole for extra cushioning. Removable EVA sockliner.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pickleball Shoes
Pickleball is a popular sport that attracts both male and female athletes. But before you start playing, you’ll need to make sure you have the right gear. That includes comfortable clothing that allows for easy movement, as well as a good pair of shoes.
You probably have a pair of tennis shoes in your closet that you could wear for other sports, but those shoes won’t necessarily work well on the pickleball court. You’ll need a shoe that provides support while also offering easy side-to-side movement, similar to the type of movements seen in tennis and racquetball. Look for an upper that’s lightweight but also supports the foot.
The upper is only part of what makes a shoe perfect for pickleball. The sole, which is the part of the shoe that’s beneath your feet, should be durable while also providing plenty of traction. A shoe that has a rubber sole with a good tread on the bottom will give you plenty of hours of enjoyable play.
There aren’t many shoes designed exclusively for pickleball use, but there are plenty that are perfect for the sport. In addition to looking for stability while moving side to side and traction, it’s also important to find a pair that is comfortable on your feet. Beyond that, the only choice to make is the color and style that best fits your own unique tastes.
The Pickleball Shoe Buying Guide
- Pickleball courts are tough on the feet, as well as your joints, so it’s important to have a sole built to absorb shock. Features like gel inserts and cushioning can help you stay comfortable while you play.
- Typically, when you focus on durability while shopping, it’s to avoid having to buy a new pair of shoes every few months. With pickleball, though, the hardness of the court means it’s important that you have an upper and a sole that won’t break down over the weeks and months that you’re playing.
- Pickleball courts don’t have as much friction as tennis courts. That means you’ll need a shoe with good tread to avoid slipping while you’re playing.
- Support for lateral movement is essential when you’re playing pickleball. A running shoe, by contrast, is built to keep the foot stabilized during forward movement. The wrong shoe could make it more likely you twist an ankle or pull a muscle.
- Foot health and comfort isn’t the only consideration when you’re shopping for a pickleball shoe. Some court owners have restrictions on the shoes you can wear. They might not allow a shoe that could damage the surface.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide