Ficmax Reclining High Back Gaming Chair
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gaming Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gaming Chair you should buy.
Editor's Note February 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gaming Chair for a detailed review of all the top gaming chairs.
Maintaining this gaming chair is a breeze, as it's constructed from a dirt and fade resistant PU leather. The seat's cushion is made from a thick high-density memory foam, so it's extremely comfortable. A complimentary neck and lumbar massage pillow are also included with your purchase.
In our analysis of 141 expert reviews, the Ficmax Ficmax Reclining High Back Gaming Chair placed 2nd when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fits your style: Tilt, rock or swivel, adjust at your own pleasure. Premium Quality Material: Dirt & fade resistant PU leather & 4.8-inch thick high-density memory foam. Built to last: Complete metal framework & Heavy duty wheelbase. Class 4 hydraulic piston (Max capacity: 300 LB). Designed for Comfort: 180 degrees full tilt mechanism. Retractable footrest, adjustable armrest, and large seat cushion. Complimentary neck pillow & USB powered lumbar massage pillow. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: Instructions included in the package. Ficmax offers 24/7 Customer Service. Any issue to gaming chair, please feel free to email us for solution. 1-month Free return, 1-year limited warranty on replacement parts.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gaming Chairs
Whether you are a serious gamer, or you simply enjoy spending your free time gaming with a few friends, you’ll want to hunt for the perfect gaming chair. Not only are these chairs designed to keep you comfortable while you play, but they also have special features that enhance gameplay.
Depending on the game, you may spend quite a bit of time in your gaming chair. Because of this, it is important that you find a model that has soft padding and an ergonomic design for good posture. The Homall Executive Gaming Chair goes a step further by adding adjustable lumbar support and a headrest pillow that works to protect your neck and spine.
Another aspect to consider when shopping for a gaming chair is how the chair moves. There are two common models that each serve a different purpose. The gaming chairs that feature bottom wheels allow you to glide across the floor and swap places with a friend, while the rocker design is a better choice for solo players who don’t need to move from their location.
Since gamers come in all shapes and sizes, the next thing you want to do is examine the chair’s capacity and seat dimensions. Typically, the gaming chairs have a capacity between 275 and 300 pounds. As for the dimensions, some of the models are adjustable, so you can raise them up if you are above average in height or lower them if your height is below average.
Look for a multi-functional gaming chair if you’d like to use it at your work desk during the day and in front of your gaming system at night. The Ficmax Reclining High Back Gaming Chair is built for multiple uses and features 360-degree swiveling, as well as the ability to tilt back and forth as needed.
Some models have extra benefits that elevate the gaming experience. For example, there are gaming chairs that have four speakers, a built-in radio wireless receiver and a wireless transmitter. These additions are typically compatible with most gaming devices and allow you to totally lose yourself in the game.
The Gaming Chair Buying Guide
- You’ll need to clean your gaming chair from time to time, especially if you prefer to sit in the chair while snacking or drinking a refreshing beverage. Crumbs and spills happen, but how you clean the chair depends on the type of fabric it’s made out of. All chairs can be vacuumed to remove dirt and dust, but before wiping the chair down, check the product label for cleaning instructions. Some fabrics can be washed with a little dish soap and water, while others may require a special cleaning solution.
- When it comes to durability, look for a strong metal frame that can withstand sitting, rocking and moving in the chair for long periods of time. Some models also have a built-in heavy-duty gas lift with strong base castors. Keep in mind the better the quality, the more money you’ll save over time because you won’t have to replace the gaming chair before its time.
- Consider arm placement when choosing a gaming chair. The GTRACING Ergonomic Gaming Chair has flat armrests that can be adjusted for height or tilted at an angle. Both have their benefits, so it’s a matter of which one works best for your style of play.
- It’s a good idea when comparing gaming chairs to keep in mind that price varies based on design and features. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to find a gaming chair that fits your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide