Ferrero Rocher Boxed Fine Hazelnut Milk Chocolates
Last updated date: October 26, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boxed Chocolates and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boxed Chocolate you should buy.
These boxed chocolates are extremely versatile. They contain 24 individually wrapped chocolates and make an excellent gift for just about any occasion. You can gift them to your mom on Mother's Day, your sister at Christmas and your friend from work as a way to say thank you. In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the Ferrero Rocher Ferrero Rocher Boxed Fine Hazelnut Milk Chocolates placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Boxed Chocolates for a detailed review of all the top boxed chocolates.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Ferrero Rocher offers a unique taste experience of contrasting layers: a whole crunchy hazelnut in the heart, a delicious creamy hazelnut filling, a crisp wafer shell covered with chocolate and gently roasted pieces. And thanks to its inimitable golden wrapper Ferrero Rocher is even more unique and special. The iconic original.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boxed Chocolates
Chocolate is one of those treats that just about everyone enjoys. Statista reports that the U.S. chocolate market is expected to continue to grow from $18.92 billion in 2020 to $20.7 billion in 2025. You’ll find plenty of boxed chocolates on the market to meet this demand.
As you shop for the best boxed chocolates set, you’ll want to consider the occasion. A box with individually wrapped chocolates is ideal if you’re bringing them to the office to share with a few co-workers. Chocolates neatly packaged in a heart-shaped box with a red ribbon are better for Valentine’s Day or an anniversary. There are even chocolates encased in gold boxes to make the recipient of the chocolates feel like royalty.
Consider how much variety the boxed chocolates have to offer. Some sets may only contain four basic flavors, while others come with as many as eight different gourmet varieties. You’ll find everything from plain milk chocolate to a coconut macaroon with a creamy coconut fondant.
Always check the quality of the ingredients. While a box with handcrafted chocolates that are made using only the finest ingredients may cost a bit more, you’ll find their rich flavors hard to beat. Some sets are dairy-free, as well as Kosher, so you shouldn’t have trouble finding one that matches your dietary needs.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know the first chocolate bar was made by Cadbury in 1842? It’s true! Here are a few more fun facts about this popular treat.
- Cacao trees don’t start bearing pods until about five years after they have been planted. Once the beans begin to grow, however, you’ll find each tree is able to produce as many as 2,500 beans.
- White chocolate is made using cocoa butter, instead of the cocoa solids and chocolate liquor that is found in milk and dark chocolate.
- Each day, the famous Hershey chocolate factory produces 70 million Hersey Kisses.
- The Guinness World Record for the “Largest Chocolate Sculpture” went to Equipe da Casa do Chocolate in Brazil on April 1, 2018. The sculpture weighed over 23,000 pounds and took over 13 days to create.
The Boxed Chocolate Buying Guide
- If you live in a warmer climate, you’ll want to refrigerate the chocolates soon after they arrive to prevent the chocolate from melting.
- Always check the ingredients list for any allergens. Some of the boxed chocolates are made using dairy and nuts. Even if they aren’t, you need to make sure the factory they are manufactured in doesn’t use those ingredients, or you still may be at risk for an allergic reaction.
- Don’t forget to pay attention to the serving size on the back of the boxed chocolates. Sweets are wonderful in moderation, but they taste so good that it’s easy to eat too many in one sitting.
- The cost for a set of boxed chocolates is dependent upon the number of chocolates, quality of the ingredients used and how well the product packaging is made. You’ll find the Lindt Assorted Chocolate Gourmet Truffles are among the most affordable, while the Ferrero Rocher Boxed Fine Hazelnut Milk Chocolates have a more moderate price tag. Both the Barnetts Chocolate Biscotti Cookies Gift Basket and the Godiva Chocolatier Classic Gold Ballotin Boxed Chocolate have a higher cost.