Femony Black Basket Cage Hanging Pendant Light
Last updated date: May 20, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pendant Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pendant Light you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pendant Light for a detailed review of all the top pendant lights.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Femony Black Basket Cage Hanging Pendant Light placed 7th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Perfect for any space: Pendant Light,Retro Style,Vintage Loft Design,Black Basket Cage Hanging Ceiling Lamp,Industrial Lighting Fixture and Decoration for Living Room. Features with exquisite painting finish.Made of iron.The long cable is easily adjusted so it's the perfect fixture for your home. Compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.For energy efficiency, LED Edison style bulb is recommended. The industrial light fixtures is dimmable when the bulbs with compatible dimmer switch. About Femony Lighting. Femnoy is mainly engaged in various types of home lamps and lights since 2015 . Our products range includes different kinds of LED lamps,pendant lights,wall lights,Floor Lamp,Led bulbs and chandeliers etc. All our lamps have a high reputation and hot market in Europe, North America, Australia. Industrial Pendant Lighting. Note: Easy to assemble with installation instruction. Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. Don’t exceed specified wattage. To be fitted by qualified electrician. Product Details: Package Included: Pendant lightshade x 1. Ceiling canopy + Lampholder x 1. Accessories package X 1. Users' mannual x 1. Mount bracket x 1. Adjustable Cord Length. Diameter of ceiling plate: 3.9 inches. Height :58.8 inches (adjustable). Diameter : 7 inches. Easy Installation. Any E26 bulb is available, LED bulb, Edison Bulb. Warm tips: Please install it by a licensed electrician. Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation. Perfect for any space. APPLICATION: It's can be used indoor or outdoor. Perfect for your Hallway,Kitchen,Entryway,Bedroom Dining Room. RECOMMENDED BULB: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL. COMPATIBLE WITH DIMMABLE BULB: It's dimmable while you use a dimmable bulb.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pendant Lights
The word “pendant” typically refers to a piece of jewelry that dangles from a chain around the neck. Similarly, a pendant light hangs from the ceiling on a chain, often looking like a larger version of the necklace type of pendant.
But pendant lights are as varied as any other type of ceiling fixture. You can find them in multiples, as well as with different types of shades. With some pendant lights, you can adjust the chain length to position the light at exactly the height you want. Some also have a chandelier effect, allowing you to hang each light at different lengths for a more distinctive look.
At its most basic, though, a pendant light is just a single bulb with a cylindrical cover. The cover is usually made of glass, of varying degrees of transparency and thickness. If you go for one that is more fragile in design, make sure it’s positioned so that it can’t be accidentally bumped into. Not only can it be dangerous, but you may also find it tough to replace the cover once it’s been damaged.
Where do pendant lights belong in the home? The possibilities are endless. Often, though, you’ll see them in kitchens — particularly over islands and tables — or in entryways and stairwells. You can also buy pendant lights for outdoor areas like porches, although you’ll definitely want to find one with plenty of durability if it’s going in an area where it will be exposed to wind and flying creatures like birds.
Pendant lights also come in useful for work areas. You can hang them over a workbench in a garage or a desk in an office. As long as you won’t bump your head on it every time you stand, pendant lights are a great way to light up the areas of your home where you spend the most time.
The Pendant Light Buying Guide
- Matching your existing décor can be tricky. But you can find pendant lights for almost every style. If your home boasts a rustic or farmhouse motif, you may find a brass or oil-rubbed bronze finish is the perfect fit.
- Some pendant lights have a cylindrical dome that’s so transparent, the light bulb appears to float in midair. This creates an intriguing look that puts it a step above your usual ceiling fixture.
- Installing any light fixture can take a little work. While many are easy enough to piece together, if you don’t already have wiring installed, you’ll have to take care of that first. If you’re replacing an existing light fixture, though, you’ll just need to cut the power on the electrical panel and attach the wires.
- Pay close attention to the size of the base on the light you buy. Before you make your purchase, measure the hole where you’ll be installing it and make sure the base is large enough to cover the area.
- The dome that covers the lightbulb is essential. Handblown glass is popular, but it’s not as translucent as other options. Make sure the glass itself is thick enough that it will be durable, especially if the light is in an area where someone might accidentally bump into it occasionally.
- A pendant light with an adjustable chain offers more flexibility than those without. With an adjustable chain, you can easily increase and decrease the length as needed.
- While the lightbulb you choose will influence the amount of light your fixture provides, the light itself plays into that. Check to see the types of bulbs the pendant light supports. Some may not support smart bulbs or dimmable bulbs or even LEDs.
- If you’re looking for lights to install in a moisture-prone area like a bathroom, you’ll need to look for one that’s rated for that. This also holds true if you’re installing it in a kitchen, directly above a sink or stove.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide