FELiCON Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
Last updated date: September 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bluetooth Keyboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bluetooth Keyboard you should buy.
Editor's Note September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bluetooth Keyboard for a detailed review of all the top bluetooth keyboards.
In our analysis of 37 expert reviews, the FELiCON FELiCON Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard placed 12th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Thanks to the 2.4 GHZ wireless technology, the wireless Bluetooth keyboard provides a fast, reliable connection with virtually no loss or delay over distances up to 10m.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bluetooth Keyboards
If you need to do a fair amount of writing, you may find trying to type directly on a tablet a bit of an inconvenience. That’s where a Bluetooth keyboard comes in. This handy device wirelessly connects to a variety of electronic devices via Bluetooth technology. It basically has the ability to turn your smartphone or tablet into a mini-computer.
There are several things you’ll want to keep in mind as you browse the available Bluetooth keyboards for sale. You don’t want to waste time purchasing one that can’t meet your specific needs.
Begin by ensuring the Bluetooth keyboard you’re interested in is compatible with the devices you want to use it with. You’ll also want to make sure it works with the specific model of the device you’re interested in. For example, it’s not enough to simply look for iPad compatibility. If you have an iPad 10.2 2019, that’s the information you want to look for.
Next review the connection modes. Some Bluetooth keyboards are wireless-only via Bluetooth technology. Others offer both, a connection via Bluetooth or a connection via USB cable. The keyboard will automatically use the Bluetooth mode unless you plug in a USB cable, and then it will switch to USB mode. A keyboard with dual modes is great because it gives you options.
Check how comfortable the Bluetooth keyboard is to use. A keyboard that comes in an ergonomic design that keeps wrists from tiring when a long typing session is required is an excellent choice. Consider keys that are made using a scissor-switch design, as this not only promotes efficiency but it also operates quietly.
Consider how many devices you’d like to use the Bluetooth keyboard with. Some keyboards are only compatible with one device at a time. Keyboards like the Jelly Comb Multi-Device Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, however, allow you to switch between devices. This model comes with a switch dial, so you can effortlessly go from working with your phone to your tablet to your laptop.
If you plan on using the Bluetooth keyboard at night or in low-light settings, go with one that has LED-backlit keys. The Arteck Universal Slim Portable Wireless Keyboard goes a step further by allowing users to choose between seven different colors in one of two brightness levels.
Look for a model that has a few bells and whistles. The Jelly Comb Multi-Device Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard actually folds up to make it more compact. This is great if you need to pack the keyboard in a backpack or the pocket of a laptop bag for use at work or school. Additionally, this specific Bluetooth keyboard has an added touchpad with left and right buttons. Other models come with a built-in cradle that holds a phone or thin tablet.
The Bluetooth Keyboard Buying Guide
- Some models are not compact or lightweight, which is fine if you plan on using the Bluetooth keyboard in one location only.
- Keep in mind that Bluetooth keyboards that don’t come with rechargeable batteries typically do not include the batteries required to operate the keyboard. You’ll need to purchase these separately.
- Bluetooth keyboards made of hard plastic instead of metal are not as durable and are often susceptible to chipping.
- If the keys on your Bluetooth keyboard fall off, don’t panic. They can be snapped back into place quite easily.
- Some Bluetooth keyboards are equipped with a battery indicator light; however, users report that this light doesn’t come on until the battery is almost completely depleted. Additionally, using the LED backlight drains the battery much quicker, so only turn this feature on when you truly need it.
- Pay attention to the size of the keys on the Bluetooth keyboard. Some are very small, which is not only uncomfortable for individuals with larger fingers but can also lead to mistakes when typing.
- You don’t have to stick with a black keyboard, as there are models in a variety of colors, including a few with accent colors.
- Since most keyboards are used on a daily basis, it doesn’t take long before they need a good cleaning. This must be done with care, so you don’t damage the keyboard and render it useless. First, you’ll need to turn the keyboard off. Then remove loose debris by either shaking the keyboard carefully over a trash can or using a bottle of compressed air. Second, soak one end of a cotton swab in a capful of isopropyl rubbing alcohol and use it to wipe down the keys and hard to reach spaces on the keyboard. You can use a cleaning wipe to get the large spaces and the underside of the keyboard. Finally, go back over the entire keyboard with a lint-free to cloth to remove any remaining dust and to dry the device off.
- The price for a Bluetooth keyboard varies based on design and extra features. You’ll find the Arteck Universal Slim Portable Wireless Keyboard and the OMOTON Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard are some of the most affordable brands. The Jelly Comb Multi-Device Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard falls in the moderately-priced category, while the Apple Magic Rechargeable Bluetooth Keyboard is able to command the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide