FEELLE 24000mAh Waterproof Portable Solar Window Charger
Last updated date: September 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Solar Window Chargers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Solar Window Charger you should buy.
Update as September 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Solar Window Charger for a detailed review of all the top solar window chargers.
Rain, snow and frost will not affect this charger's ability to charge your devices. This handy window solar charger is lightweight and easy to take with you wherever you go. It can charge two devices at once and also has a flashlight with a strobe, SOS and steady light stream.
In our analysis of 61 expert reviews, the FEELLE 24000mAh Waterproof Portable Solar Window Charger placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High Capacity 24000mAh A grade Li-Polymer battery, can charge most phone 10+ times. Foldable design and portable size so you can bring it anywhere. Dual Output allow you charge 2 devices at the same time.Waterproof and standard USB ports offer complete compatibility for phones, tablets, laptops and more. Feelle solar charger with 3 solar panels is faster than normal one with single solar panel. However, compared with charging by outlet, Charging by Solar panel is slow, it needs about 35-40 hours to be fully charged.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Solar Window Chargers
Did you know that Albert Einstein published a paper in 1905 that helped spread awareness about the power of solar energy? Today, the benefits of switching to solar power are well known. In addition to using solar energy at home via solar panels on the roof, people can purchase portable solar window chargers to take on the go.
As you browse the available models, you want to take into consideration the number of people you have in your family. Many solar window chargers are only designed to charge one or two devices at a time. With a few models, you’ll be able to charge three devices simultaneously. That’s a better choice for larger families. Of course, families can also purchase more than one solar charger if need be.
If you plan on using the solar window charger for an outdoor trip, you need to choose a model that is weather-resistant. The Hiluckey 25000mAh Outdoor Solar Window Charger, 4-Panel is not only waterproof but also dust and shockproof. It folds up and has a durable outer cover that protects the solar panels from becoming damaged when dropped.
Another important feature to look for when shopping for a solar window charger is how quickly the device charges. For example, some panels have the technology to charge at a speed of up to 2.4 amps when plugged into a port or 3 amps when placed in the path of direct sunlight. Some models also have a built-in eco-friendly li-polymer battery.
Review how easy the solar window charger is to transport. Ideally, you want a model that is lightweight and that can fit in a backpack or carry-on bag. Then check how the unit is designed to be used. Some models have suction cups so you can adhere them to a window, while others have stainless-steel eyeholes on each corner for hanging on the back of your pack.
Check to see if the solar window charger has any special features that put it above another model. The FEELLE 24000mAh Waterproof Solar Charger, 3-Panel is an excellent example of this, as it is outfitted with a flashlight function that has three modes. Users can set it on the steady mode for extra sight in the dark, strobe mode for adding to the party atmosphere or SOS mode when an emergency arises.
The Solar Window Charger Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that you must have a source of light available in order to charge the solar window charger.
- To keep your solar window charger powered, hang it from the outside of your backpack so that it can receive sunlight while you hike. If you’re camping, find a location that receives direct sunlight and lay the charger out. Should you be traveling in a car or sitting at home, you can place the solar charger in a window that’s facing the sun.
- Solar windows chargers also work great when traveling via plane, train or bus. Outlets are not readily available on these modes of transportation, which makes the solar chargers a great solution to keeping your phones and tablets charged until you reach your intended destination.
- When you return from hiking or camping in the woods, you’ll most likely need to clean your solar window chargers before putting them away. All you need is a little dish soap and water. Moisten a lint-free cloth with the soapy water and wipe down the front and back of the charger. Repeat with a clean cloth that has been moistened with water only to rinse away any soap. Dry with a lint-free towel afterward. It’s important that you never use a scouring pad, wool scrubber or an abrasive cleaner on the solar window chargers. These will scratch the surface of the chargers and render them less effective.
- The price for a solar window charger varies based on construction material and special features. The FEELLE 24000mAh Waterproof Solar Charger, 3-Panel is among the most affordable, while the Hiluckey 25000mAh Outdoor Solar Window Charger, 4-Panel is moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for models that are quick to charge.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide