Feedback Sports Soft Rubber Bike Storage, 1-Bike
Last updated date: March 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bike Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bike Storage you should buy.
Update as July 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bike Storage for a detailed review of all the top bike storage.
In our analysis of 71 expert reviews, the Feedback Sports Soft Rubber Bike Storage, 1-Bike placed 9th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Piling bikes in the corner of your garage might have flown when you were a kid, but these days you need to find a better way to store your ride. Thankfully, Feedback Sports has the answer to your storage needs with the Velo Wall Rack 2D. It easily mounts to a stud and uses two adjustable arms to hang up your ride neatly. Its arms feature a rubberized cradle to prevent scratching and rubbing, and help things secure in place, and are adjustable from eight-to-twelve inches to accommodate different storage needs. This compact wall mount is small in stature and weight, but can hold up to 50lbs safely. The Velo Wall Rack 2D is similar to Feedback’s standard Velo Wall rack, but features adjustable arms where the standard Velo’s arms are fixed.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bike Storage
Bicycles are not only fun to ride, but they also provide a great way to squeeze in some exercise. Whether you simply use your bikes for recreational purposes, or you ride them to school or work, you’ll need a safe place to store them. It’s a good idea to review the different types of storage options before you buy, so you can determine which one will work best for your needs.
Floor racks are a great option for families, as they can store up to five bicycles at a time. Most work well with 12 to 26-inch bikes, which means you can also use them to keep your beach cruisers and mountain bikes neat and organized. Look for a floor rack made from powder-coated steel that is weather-resistant if you need to set it up outside.
Another option is to go with a wall mount to store your bicycle up off the floor. They work great in garages, sheds and even small city apartments. There are single models, as well as units that can hold up to three bikes at a time. It’s important that you check the weight capacity before buying a wall mount, as some are only capable of handling bikes of up to 40 pounds, while others can hold bicycles that weigh as much as 77 pounds.
Check for any extras that the wall mount bike storage might have to offer. For example, some models have a 160-degree side-to-side swivel, which allows you to move the bicycles out of the way without taking them completely down. Other bike storage racks also have hooks for keeping the family’s helmets next to their bikes.
You can also go with bike storage that comes in the form of a tent. The tents are typically able to store up to two adult bicycles. You want one that is industrial grade with a roof that has UPF 50+ protection. The great thing about this type of bike storage is that it is multipurpose. It can also be used to organize your pool toys or gardening equipment.
The Bike Storage Buying Guide
- Not all bike storage solutions come with instruction manuals. One suggestion is to search popular video sites, like YouTube, to watch another user install their bike storage. If you are a visual learner, this is a better option than written instructions anyway.
- Some reviewers suggest buying your own wall anchor hardware instead of using the hardware provided by the bike storage company.
- If the screws on the bike rack you purchase aren’t countersunk, it is important that you use extra caution when storing and removing your bicycle, as it is possible for the front tire to rub against the screw and become damaged.
- It’s good practice to clean your bicycle racks from time to time. They will collect dust, as well as dirt and grime from the bicycle tires. You can complete this chore with a little soap and warm water or a cleaning solution that is water-soluble. You can use a soft bristle brush if you need to remove any dried mud. Wipe the unit clean with just water when you’re done and then dry it with a lint-free cloth.
- Design plays the biggest role in the price of bike storage. Models that are among the most economical come with a simple hook that only holds bicycles under 38 pounds. The most costly is the Bike Nook Adjustable Bike Storage Stand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide