FEEBRIA Floating Drink & Multi-Use Pool Phone Holder
Last updated date: January 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pool Phone Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pool Phone Holder you should buy.
Update as December 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pool Phone Holders for a detailed review of all the top pool phone holders.
Available in silver or white, this floating pool caddy has open compartments for a few drinks, a portable speaker and a phone. It's lightweight and soft.
In our analysis, the FEEBRIA FEEBRIA Floating Drink & Multi-Use Pool Phone Holder placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPER SIZE FUN: The best floating inflatable drink holder, Feebria has super sized our original party drink float to give you more room for even more fun. Hold everything you need without ever getting off of your float! DESIGNED FOR REAL PARTIES: The definition of “fun-ctional”, our floating pool drink holder won’t flip when you put heavy drinks on it (even champagne bottles). More holes allow you to float what you need - drinks, phones, speakers, snacks! SUPERIOR MATERIALS: Trust Feebria to make sure that you’re day of partying and relaxation doesn’t get popped. We use only the highest quality 0.6mm thick anti-static materials - soft to touch, too! EASY TO INFLATE: Get the party started right away without struggling to inflate your drink float holder! Feebria’s swimming pool floating bar can be easily inflated - even use a hair dryer for super fast party prep! YOUR PERFECT DAY MADE: Nothing is better than an afternoon spent relaxing in a swimming pool with great friends. Don’t interrupt the fun by needing to get out of the pool for drinks or to change playlists. Click “Add to Cart” now!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pool Phone Holders
When you plan to spend time at the pool, bringing your phone comes with the risk of potential drops and water damage. However, you can get some convenience and reduce the risk if you use a good pool phone holder. This accessory allows you to avoid the hassle of being without your phone, and provides the peace of mind that’s needed when using an expensive device near water.
The most common type of pool phone holder resembles a transparent pouch made of a waterproof plastic material. Often, you’ll see the pouch rated for protection up to a certain depth, such as 100 feet. You can either hang the pouch from your neck with the attached lanyard, carry it in your hand or store it in your pocket.
The plastic used for the pouch is usually thin enough so that you can still access your phone’s touch screen. This makes this pool phone holder a great option for taking pictures or sending messages while in the water. The pouch will usually also float if you drop it.
Waterproof phone pouches will have a secure closure on top to prevent the pouch from coming open in the water. Often, this is a zipper that you simply slide closed. However, you can find a special locking mechanism on the most secure pouches.
Sizing for waterproof phone pouches is often universal so that a single option will fit most major phone brands and models. However, sometimes you’ll find extra-large pouches for the largest phones. Going with a larger pouch can also come in handy if you want to store additional items or if your phone uses a particularly thick case.
Another type of pool phone holder looks more like a caddy that will float on the pool’s surface. You’ll often inflate the caddy like you would a pool float, and it will be very lightweight. This option offers the most space since it usually has compartments where you can put your phone, along with drinks and snacks.
However, you’ll want to keep in mind that a pool caddy alone offers a bit less protection. Since the phone compartment on the caddy is usually an open space, you can run into issues if your phone falls out. You’d likely still want to use a protective pouch with this option, especially if you plan to handle the phone in the water. You can look out for caddies that include a phone pouch to get the best value.
The Pool Phone Holder Buying Guide
- It’s a good idea to test your waterproof phone pouch before you start using it in the pool. Try putting a piece of paper or cloth inside, closing it securely and putting the pouch in a bowl or sink full of water. Leave it submerged for at least a few minutes and then check whether the contents inside remain dry.
- Phone pouch manufacturers often list several popular phones when they address compatibility. If you have a less common phone, you can go by the maximum screen size the pouch says it supports. If your phone’s near the limit, consider going with a larger pouch, especially if you use a phone case.
- Keep in mind that water exposure isn’t the only risk to your phone at the pool. Extreme temperatures can harm the battery, so you might opt to leave your phone elsewhere on a sweltering day.
- If your phone ever does end up falling in the pool, switch it off as soon as possible and take out any removable batteries for safety reasons. Next, try wiping off the phone’s exterior and letting any water pour out of the crevices. You might then put the phone in a bag of uncooked rice for 24 hours to absorb any extra dampness.
- When using a floating phone pouch, be aware that your phone’s weight matters. If you have a heavy phone or use a thick case, the pouch may not actually float. You might opt to remove the case if it’s adding too much weight.
- If you go with an inflatable pool caddy and find yourself without a regular air pump, you can simply use the hair dryer you probably already have. Just use your blowdryer’s cool setting and carefully direct the air into the caddy’s valve for quick inflation.
- Avoid putting anything sharp near a waterproof phone pouch since it can cause holes that will make it not protective.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide