Fedio Girls & Toddler Princess Dress Up Trunk
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Princess Dress Up Trunks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Princess Dress Up Trunk you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Princess Dress Up Trunk for a detailed review of all the top princess dress up trunks.
Whether your little one wants to dress up for Halloween or everyday pretend play, this princess dress up trunk is the perfect gift. The cute green trunk is actually filled with five different customs, including a ballerina, fairy and bride costume. All of the dresses are constructed from a premium quality polyester, which means they're extremely durable.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Fedio Girls & Toddler Princess Dress Up Trunk placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Girls dress up trunk include 5 different roles include green fairy, purple fairy, princess, bride, ballerina and enough accessories jewelries to mix and match for your little girl and her friend play dress up simultaneously.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Princess Dress Up Trunks
Kids have wild imaginations. They love dressing up in costumes and play acting with their friends and siblings. A simple cardboard paper towel tube can be a sword, a telescope or a spoon. A towel can be a cape, a magic carpet or a blanket. They don’t need much to get their creative juices flowing. They love the idea of being in character and entering a make-believe world. For many kids, dressing up like the princesses they watch in Disney movies is the ultimate treat. They can wear the same dress as Snow White or the same gown as Cinderella at the ball and feel like they are a little closer to the princess magic.
A princess dress up trunk is an activity box that contains several different princess costumes for kids. Often, the box is decorated with fanciful colors and pictures, so it looks like a gateway to an imaginary world. The costumes often come with accessories such as hair bands, bracelets and crowns. It’s the perfect toy for kids with big imaginations and a love of Disney princesses.
There are so many benefits to dress-up play for children. When their creative juices are flowing, kids strengthen their brain and their memory. Imaginative play requires kids to remember specific details about the world they have created. They also have to remember the fairy tale their character belongs to and the specific actions the princess takes in the story.
It’s also a great way for kids to improve their vocabulary. Not only are they dressing up, but they have to figure out their lines. This way, they can try new words and phrases they may have heard their parents or teachers say, but they wouldn’t normally use on their own in regular life. Being in an imaginary world gives them a new scenario to try out new language skills.
The Princess Dress Up Trunk Buying Guide
- The most important thing to look at when you’re choosing a princess dress up trunk for your child is to make sure it includes costumes of characters they are interested in. Some of the most classic and popular Disney princesses come in princess dress up trunks, including Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Rapunzel, Belle and Ariel.
- If your child is interested more in the accessories than the dresses, make sure there are plenty to play with. Some princess dress up trunks only include the gowns while others also provide accessories like crowns, scepters, shoes, earrings, bracelets and hair bands. These final touches really add to the whole look and help kids transform into their favorite princesses.
- When you’re getting a stack of new costumes, it’s important to have a durable and long-lasting storage container to put them in. Otherwise, your living room will be covered in princess playthings all day long. Most princess dress up trunks come with a cardboard or plastic box to house all of the costumes. Ensure that it’s sturdy and will last through kids flinging it open and banging it shut multiple times a day.
- Check to see that the sizes of the princess clothes are large enough to fit your child. In many cases, the dresses are designed to fit over a range of sizes, such as from three to six years. Having two-piece dresses gives you more flexibility in sizing than a one-piece dress, as kids can still squeeze into a two-piece outfit even if they have outgrown it a little bit.
- Kids’ costumes are bound to get dirty, especially if they’re being worn outside or during meal times. Take a look at the washing instructions. Some outfits will need to be washed by hand, while others may be able to get clean in the washing machine.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide