Fecido Heavy Duty Hanging Loop Absorbent Dish Towel, 2-Piece
Last updated date: June 29, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dish Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dish Towel you should buy.
In our analysis of 120 expert reviews, the Fecido Fecido Heavy Duty Hanging Loop Absorbent Dish Towel, 2-Piece placed 9th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dish Towel for a detailed review of all the top dish towels.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Energize your kitchen with these vibrant Fecido Dish Towels. These Classic Kitchen Towels are extremely absorbent and decorative multitaskers they will add cheer to any occasion and will last for a lifetime. Fecido Classic Kitchen Collection is a high quality professional grade kitchen dish towel that will last for long years. Why should you keep on buying cheap dish towels that don't do the job when you can buy high quality towels that are commercial grade absorbent and will last for long years. Our 100% cotton tea towels are European made. Fecido has put all its efforts to select towels of the highest quality that are super absorbent and feature unique designs. Our towels were tested to ensure long lasting durability and performance so when buying these dish towels you will surely get the best towels the world has to offer. These Dish Towels will add style to any kitchen and are now available in twelve colors: Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Dark Green, Light Green, Peach, Purple, Red, Silver Gray, White, and Yellow. Product Features: * Heavy duty superior-quality 100% cotton fabric * Long lasting durability and performance * Lint free super absorbent dishcloth of natural cotton * Commercial grade performance preferred by the professionals * Each towel measures 19" X 27" perfect size for everyday use * Functional and decorative, with a variety of colors * Thick and absorbent to dry glassware, cookware and anything beyond the kitchen * These kitchen dish clothes can also be used as placemats and table decoration for any better occasion and can also be displayed for kitchen decoration. * Great as a gift for your mother, grandmother, daughter or even for yourself. Everybody will surely enjoy it! So go ahead and click the add to cart now to start enjoying your set of Fecido Classic Kitchen Collection Dish Towels
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dish Towels
Dish towels are a great tool for any kitchen, and in addition to drying dishes, cups and pots and pans, they can also be used for a variety of other tasks. They double as dust rags, hot pads, picnic basket liners and baby burp cloths. You can even place them over a bowl of dough while it proofs or a batch of cookies while they cool. When you’re ready to shop for a set of dish towels, look for the following qualities:
Make sure the dishtowels are made of all-natural cotton. You don’t want any chemical additives or synthetic fibers. Cotton is known for being able to stand up to repeated washings without shrinking in size or pilling. It’s also highly durable, so you won’t have to replace them very often.
Check the absorbency of the dish towels. The Utopia Towels Kitchen Towels, 12 pk is not only absorbent but also dries quickly. This is important because moisture is what causes bacteria to grow and a quick-drying towel will prevent bacterial growth.
Review the size and shape of the dishtowels to make sure they match your needs. You’ll find some are square in shape, while others are rectangular. Smaller dish towels fit better inside drinking glasses and coffee mugs. The Utopia Kitchen Flour Sack Dish Towels, 12 pk has an extra-large design of 28 by 28 inches. This is ideal for covering hot dishes or cleaning up large messes.
Take patterns into consideration if you’re looking to add a decorative touch to your kitchen or if you’re searching for a dish towel set to give as a gift. The Sticky Toffee Cotton Terry Kitchen Dishcloth, 8 pk has a popcorn terry construction with half of the towels in the pack a solid color and the other half white with a colored stripe pattern.
Look for any extras that set the dishtowel apart from other models. For example, Auntie Em’s Kitchen Kitchen Dish Towels, 13 pk features an attached hanging loop that allows you to organize your towels on a set of hooks.
DWYM Fun Fact
Dish towels derived from the tea towels that were first used in England during the 19th century. Ladies took note of the tea towel’s ability to absorb liquid while leaving tea cups free of lint and scratches. It wasn’t long before the towels were used to dry dishes. Below are a few fun facts that you may not know about dish towels:
- Some dish towels are considered works of art. The New-York Historical Society Museum and Library has a dishtowel designed by Oscar Fabrés in the 50s on display in their Luce Center.
- The first time the phrase “throw in the towel” is believed to be uttered was in 1915 at a boxing match.
- Towel Day is celebrated each year on May 25th. It was a way for fans of “The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy” to remember the creator, Douglas Adams.
The Dish Towel Buying Guide
- While most dish towels can be washed and dried normally, some require drying on low heat. Others recommend washing the dish towels by themselves the first time to keep lint to a minimum.
- Depending on the type of food you’re using in your kitchen, your dish towels may pick up an unpleasant odor or two. To remove the odor, simply toss 1/2 cup of baking soda in the washing machine during the rinse cycle when cleaning the towels.
- In addition to being able to be used as salad spinners, dust cloths and bread bowl liners, dish towels can be utilized in a host of craft projects. You can turn them into an apron, make a dress for a doll, create a scarf, design a tote bag and even make a cute kitchen towel angel.
- There are a few factors that go into the pricing of dish towels. You’ll need to take into consideration the number of towels in each set, the thickness of the towels and any designs that make the towel set stand out. The Utopia Kitchen Flour Sack Dish Towels, 12 pk and the Utopia Towels Kitchen Towels, 12 pk are more basic and on the lower end of the pricing scale, while the Sticky Toffee Cotton Terry Kitchen Dishcloth, 8 pk commands a slightly higher price due to its design and thickness. The Auntie Em’s Kitchen Kitchen Dish Towels, 13 pk has the highest price tag, thanks to the extra towel and added loops that make them a cinch to hang up in the kitchen.