Febreze Scented Fabric Fresh Sprays, 2-Pack
Last updated: August 4, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fresh Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fresh Spray you should buy.
Two 27-ounce fresh sprays help your home smell clean by removing tough odors from fabrics. The first product adds a clean-house smell to hard-to-wash fabrics, while the second item offers longer-lasting scent.
In our analysis, the Febreze Scented Fabric Fresh Sprays, 2-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Contains two 27 ounce Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher. Get the best of both worlds with this Febreze and Unstopables Fabric Refresher combo pack. Replace odors either with the sparkling smell of a freshly cleaned home OR with a fresh-out-of-the-laundry scent. Febreze FABRIC (formerly Febreze Fabric Refresher) Extra Strength is perfect for cleaning away odors from hard-to-wash fabrics such as clothing, upholstery, carpets, and window treatments. It is a perfect addition to your current cleaning routine. Unstopables FABRIC is perfect for those items you want to freshen with more perfume and longer-lasting scent, with up to 2X Scent Power*. It delivers an irresistibly bold scent. *vs base Febreze.
Fresh Spray Rankings
Want to get bad odors out of your home? Whether they originate from three-day-old soup or a pile of dirty laundry, lingering odors can really ruin the atmosphere in your home. Using fresh sprays is a great way to cleanse and deodorize so your space is left pleasantly scented. There are several different types of fresh sprays available, from those that have strong sanitizing scents to those with gentler, sweeter fragrances.
One of the most important elements to consider when buying fresh sprays is what you want your space to smell like after you’ve used them. For example, do you like the bright and cheery tang of citrus or do you prefer a more subtle musky aroma? Keep in mind that some people have sensitivities to smells, so it may be best to go with a lighter scent, especially in small spaces.
Depending on the size of your home, you may want to opt for multiple fresh sprays so you can use them in strategic places around the house. For example, keep one near the kitchen and living room, one upstairs by the bedrooms and one near the laundry room or mudroom.
- Not all fresh sprays are applied the same way. Some are specifically for fabrics around the home, such as couches and curtains. Others are meant to be sprayed directly in the air instead of on soft-surfaced objects. Be sure to read the instructions carefully so you can select the type of fresh spray that’s best for you.
- Keep in mind that everyone has a different sense of smell. What may smell good to one person may have a negative effect on another. Additionally, many scents seem different in varying contexts. Before trying a new fresh spray everywhere in your house, it’s best to test it in one area of your home to make sure you and your family like it.
- Whether you’re spraying fabric furniture or the room itself, be sure to clear the room of other people and pets just for a few minutes. This way, no one will directly inhale the fresh spray.
- Some air freshener products, especially ones that use essential oils, can be irritating or dangerous to the health of your pets, so you may wish to check with a veterinarian before using them. Always make sure the spaces you spray are well-ventilated, with an escape route for any animal members of your family.
- Do not use aerosol fresh sprays near an open flame such as a burning fireplace. This can be a fire hazard.