Febreze Heavy Duty Crisp Clean Home Fragrance Spray, 3 Pack
Last updated date: January 12, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Home Fragrance Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Home Fragrance Spray you should buy.
Update as January 12, 2023:
Checkout The Best Home Fragrance Spray for a detailed review of all the top home fragrance sprays.
Fight odors with this clean, light-smelling spray, which removes scents without masking them. The set comes with three spray bottles that use a natural propellant and can be used daily to freshen up the air in your home.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Febreze Heavy Duty Crisp Clean Home Fragrance Spray, 3 Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Doesn’t just mask, cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology Febreze AIR (formerly Febreze Air Effects) cleans away odors and freshens with a light, fresh scent that’s never overpowering Use Febreze AIR in entryways, bathrooms, laundry rooms, closets, or any room Tell tough odors to take a hike with up to 2X odor-eliminating power** and a light scent (**vs base Febreze) 100% natural propellant is safe to use around cats and dogs but, as with other air care products, do not use around birds
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Home Fragrance Sprays
Last night’s fish dinner, dirty laundry, and wet dog are some of the bad smells you might regularly find in your home. Thankfully, we don’t have to put up with them for long. A home fragrance spray can not only eliminate bad odors around the house, but can also replace them with pleasant scents that will mask negative odors, improve your mood or soothe your mind.
When choosing a home fragrance spray, remember that your entire house doesn’t need to smell the same. In fact, choosing specific scents for certain areas of your home may be the way to go. After all, people associate certain smells with certain locations, and it may be odd to smell them elsewhere. For example, a spray that smells like fresh laundry may seem weird in the kitchen while a spray that smells like cookies may not make sense in the bathroom.
For the kitchen, choose a scent associated with food, like cinnamon and clove. This creates a warm and inviting atmosphere. In the dining room, opt for a lighter scent or no scent, so it won’t overpower the appetizing scents of the food you’re serving in there. In the bathroom, consider clean and herbal scents with citrus aromas. For the living room, opt for florals if you’re having a gathering or a party. A fresh cotton scent is ideal for relaxing and putting your feet up after a hard day’s work. Many people choose relaxing scents like lavender for the bedroom.
Of course, you may prefer to choose scents based on the season instead. For example, in the spring and summer months, citrus is a fresh and bright choice. In the winter months, cedar or balsam are lovely options for the entire home.
The Home Fragrance Spray Buying Guide
- Some home fragrance sprays are like perfumes. They offer a strong scent that covers up the original small in the home. However, if you want to do more than just cover up the smell, opt for a home fragrance spray that is also an odor eliminator. It doesn’t just cover up the smell, it removes it completely.
- Many home fragrance sprays come in packs of two or three. This works well if you want to keep multiple sprays available in areas that experience strong smells, such the bathroom, the kitchen and the mud room.
- Keep in mind that some people are very sensitive to artificial scents and can have allergic reactions to them. Be sure to test out the home fragrance spray in a small area of your home first before you spray it all over the place. if you’re having a friend over who is sensitive to smells, refrain from using the home fragrance spray for a few hours before their arrival.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide