FDW Wingback Padded PU Leather Theater Recliner
Last updated date: April 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Recliners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Recliner you should buy.
Update as May 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Recliners for a detailed review of all the top recliners.
In our analysis of 50 expert reviews, the FDW Wingback Padded PU Leather Theater Recliner placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RECLINE TO UNWIND – The Wingback Recliner chair is designed for ultimate relaxation. Easy adjustment allows users to sit back and relax at any angle. The dual-function foot extension and reclining back help you unwind after even the most stressful of days. FUNCTIONALITY IN DESIGN – The Recliner chair is upholstered with durable, water-resistant PU leather or comfortable canvas, and the legs and frame are engineered from solid hardwood to provide added stability and durability. COMFORT ANYWHERE – With its sophisticated design and sunlight-resistant exterior, the Recliner chair is perfect for any home, theater, restaurant, or business setting. EASY ASSEMBLY – Install your Recliner sofa in under two minutes. Connect the chair to the base, screw on the four legs, and you’re ready to recline, no tools necessary! CUSTOMER GUARANTEE – We want all of our customers to feel 100% satisfied, and ready to unwind from the comfort of our Wingback Recliner Chair. If you’re not satisfied, or have any questions, please contact BestOffice customer service.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Recliners
If you’re looking for a comfy piece of furniture for watching TV, reading or simply taking a nap, you should consider one of the many types of recliners available. These special chairs make it easy to lean back and put your feet up as well as adjust your body position to your preferences. This means they can provide you with relief after a long day and possibly even improve your mobility by increasing blood flow.
When shopping for recliners, you can find manual and electric options. You’ll adjust manual recliners with a lever, so these take some physical strength to use (but most are fairly easy to move). In contrast, an electric one could have a button or remote and will offer more convenience.
You can expect any recliner to lean back and provide a range of flexibility. Some will even let you lie completely flat, making them a good choice for sleeping. In addition, you can find some recliners that rise to make standing up easier, especially if you have mobility issues.
Other recliners allow you to rock or move around with a swivel base. And massaging recliners incorporate soothing vibrations while you lie back and relax.
Regardless of the type of recliner you want, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of sizes. You’ll want one that fits your space and your body while offering your desired comfort level. For something that’s more compact, like a living room chair, a small recliner of up to 39 inches wide is a good option, especially for tighter spaces. For extra room and comfort, consider a mid-size recliner with a width up to 49 inches. The roomiest option, which provides flexibility for relaxing but requires the most space, is an oversized recliner; this type can sometimes be so wide it resembles a small loveseat.
When it comes to materials, both leather and upholstery recliners differ in style options and offer varied pros and cons. Leather looks luxurious and traditional, feels cool, is sturdy and doesn’t come with the allergy concerns that upholstery does. However, leather recliners can be costly. On the other hand, upholstery recliners are easier on the budget, available in many styles and can be comfortable and soft. Plus, they can still last a long time if properly maintained.
Both leather and upholstery recliners often come in popular colors such as brown, white, blue, black and gray. However, options in bolder colors such as green, red, pink, green and yellow also exist. You should consider what your living room looks like to find the best recliner color. You can use your other furniture to guide you, or you can go with an accent color if you want the recliner to stand out.
The Recliner Buying Guide
- It’s common for recliners to have a weight capacity limit of 250-400 pounds for safety purposes. If you need a higher weight capacity, look for sturdy models and check manufacturer specifications to clarify the chair’s capacity; you can even find recliners with a 600-pound limit. It also helps to buy a sturdy model with a hardwood or steel frame regardless of weight limits.
- Since this type of furniture piece is large, make sure that your doorway is wide enough for your recliner to fit through when it arrives. The manufacturer might specify a minimum doorway width to help you out. Otherwise, carefully look at the shipping dimensions and compare them to your doorway size.
- For your safety and convenience, have a friend, family member or professional help you assemble and move your recliner, since it can weigh over 100 pounds. Also, unless you’ve hired a professional for the assembly, find out which tools are included so that you can purchase any item you don’t already have at home.
- Recliners have been known to flip over. Don’t lie back too quickly or move around on it forcefully. Avoid letting any pets or children play with an open recliner or sit on the armrests or footrest. Also, make sure you properly assemble your furniture and follow all manufacturer’s warnings.
- You can always use a slip-on pillow over your recliner’s headrest for more support and comfort during naps.
- If you buy a powered recliner, you might opt for one that’s wireless and uses a battery rather than a power cord. This can be convenient during a power outage and is safer than having a cord running from the recliner to the wall.
- You can find some recliners with extra perks like USB ports to charge your gadgets, a tray table for dining, a phone or cup holder and even a built-in reading light.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide