FDW 7-Drawer Jewelry Chest
Last updated date: April 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jewelry Chests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jewelry Chest you should buy.
Update as April 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Jewelry Chest for a detailed review of all the top jewelry chests.
Constructed from a high-quality wood and a premium MDF, this jewelry chest is made to last. It features a make-up mirror, so you can see how well your jewelry looks when paired with a specific outfit. With seven drawers and two side doors, the unit is also large enough to store all of your jewelry and hair accessories.
In our analysis of 66 expert reviews, the FDW 7-Drawer Jewelry Chest placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STABLE AND DURABLE FRAME: The jewelry cabinet is made of high-quality wood and premium MDF,jewelry cabinet storage are solid and long-lasting enough to serve longer time, custom-made jewelry chest for you. jewelry armoire with mirror jewelry chests armoires jewelry cabinet armoire with mirror. THE DELICATE MAKEUP MIRROR AND VELVET LINER: The jewelry chest under top lid is there a large rectangular mirror, jewelry armoire mirror is large enough for you to check your makeup and putting on your necklaces and earrings.jewelry cabinet velvet liner is moisture and corrosion resistant and offers a clean storage environment for jewelry. jewelry organizer stand jewelry cabinet with mirror jewelry armoire. ALL-AROUND PACKAGING PROTECTS THE JEWELRY CABINET: The jewelry cabinet is beautifully packaged and fully covered with foam .The jewelry chest packaging protects your gifts in all aspects ,you don't worry about damaging the jewelry cabinet. jewelry cabinet armoire with mirror jewelry chest jewelry organizer stand. ELEGANT AND CLASSIC STREAMLINED DESIGN: Elegant and classic wooden jewelry cabinet,On each small metal drawer handle are there exquisite decorative patterns which looks beautiful and convenient for opening or closing drawers.Jewelry armoire has two side doors with eight hooks are closely and tightly connected with the main cabinet with high-quality hinge,the jewelry cabinet storage has 7 drawers provides sufficient room for storing and displaying your jewelry. Simple ASSEMBLE YOUR FAVORITE GIFTS: Jewelry cabinets need simple assembly,jewelry armoire hardware and installation manual are all included. Specific installing steps are shown in graphic form which is easily understood.The jewelry cabinet storage only takes a few minutes to complete the installation.Jewelry chest Jewelry Box Storage Stand Organizer jewelry cabinet.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jewelry Chests
As your jewelry collection begins to grow, you need a safe place to store and organize each of the pieces. A jewelry chest will help you do just that. As you begin your hunt for the best jewelry box, you’ll want to examine the features of each to ensure they meet your specific needs.
Begin looking at the size and weight of the jewelry chest. Smaller chests are perfect for tweens who are just beginning to wear jewelry, as well as individuals who need a case to transport their jewelry from one location to another. A box that weighs just over four pounds and has a convenient carrying handle on top is a good choice for this.
Check the security of the box next. The QBeel Jewelry Box with Lock comes with a lock and key. While the box itself can be picked up and carried off, the lock deters party guests and home maintenance workers from browsing through your items. Also, the lock will keep small children in the home from accessing any pieces of jewelry that can be swallowed or flushed down a toilet.
Determine how much jewelry the chest can actually hold. It’s also helpful for the jewelry box to have multiple types of storage to accommodate the different pieces of jewelry. For example, the SONGMICS Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Mirror has 84 ring slots, 32 necklace hooks, 90 earring slots, 48 earring holes, five shelves for bracelets and two drawers for brooches and pins.
Consider any extras that make the jewelry chest stand out. For example, you may prefer a box with LED lights and a mirror. A model that hangs from your closet door instead of one that sits on your dresser may be best. Of course, style also matters. A model with a black leather finish that is hand-lined using a delightful suede fabric is both elegant and playful.
The Jewelry Chest Buying Guide
- Every once in a while, you’ll want to clean your jewelry box to keep any dust and debris from harming your jewels. A moist microfiber cloth is all you need to wipe down the exterior of your jewelry box. To clean the inside, remove the jewelry and then use a vacuum cleaner attachment to extract the dust. If you experienced any spills, you can use a wet lint-free cloth to clean it up. Should there be any unpleasant odors, a quick squirt of a deodorizing spray will do the trick. Wait for the interior fabric to dry completely before adding your jewelry back to the chest.
- It can be helpful to toss a few silica gel packs in your jewelry chest. This will keep the environment dry, as moisture can cause jewelry to turn color.
- Keep the lid to your jewelry box closed when not in use. Sunlight is another factor that can negatively affect the pieces in your jewelry collection.
- Jewelry boxes make an excellent gift for Christmas, a birthday, Mother’s Day or even a bridal shower.
- Size plays the biggest roll in the price of a jewelry chest. The QBeel Jewelry Box with Lock is more basic, and therefore, the most affordable. A box with a larger number of compartments and an elegant leather finish will have more of a moderate price tag. The SONGMICS Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Mirror is the most costly, thanks to its size, ability to be hung on a closet door and the inclusion of a lock and key.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide