Faxco Non-Toxic Beach Rakes & Shovels, 6-Pack
Last updated date: May 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Rakes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Rake you should buy.
Update as May 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Beach Rake for a detailed review of all the top beach rakes.
Little ones can take this set of four shovels and two rakes to the beach, backyard or sandbox for hours of outdoor play. The tools are kid-sized, and they are made from non-toxic, durable plastic.
In our analysis, the Faxco Faxco Non-Toxic Beach Rakes & Shovels, 6-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Material : High quality plastic,safe and non-tocxic. Use : Suitable for kids to play on the beach, sand box, backyard & so much more.The size is perfect for little kids. Size and color : about 9.5” in length,4” in width,at least 4-5 colors. Package includes : 6 colorful toy shovels and rakes. Quality Assurance : Buy with confidence.If you have any question about the product,please contact us for help.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Rakes
Fresh air and sunshine is great for children, and they really enjoy toys that are designed for structured play. When little ones are on the beach, they can spend hours dumping, shaping and digging in the sand when they have the right kid-friendly tools. Plastic rakes, shovels and sand molds provide sensory input, and these toys can help develop both fine and gross motor skills.
These kinds of toys are usually made from plastic, so look for ones made from non-toxic materials or that are BPA-free. Some are sold in kits that include pails and other pieces. If there is not a net or bag included with a kit, be sure to bring one of your own to keep all the parts corralled together.
Even if you don’t spend a lot of time at the beach, these toys work just as well in sandboxes and gardens. Kids love digging in the dirt, and they can even help you out when planting season rolls around.
The Beach Rake Buying Guide
- Avoid buying very young children any toys with small parts, as there may be a risk for swallowing and choking. Always check the recommended age group for any toys purchased for children.
- Be sure to keep a constant eye on young children playing outside with their sand toys, especially on the beach close to the water.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen if kids will be engrossed in playing with their beach toys for a prolonged period of time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide