FAUX BOW Archery Set With Foam Bow & Arrow
Last updated date: November 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toys For Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy For Boys you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toys For Boys for a detailed review of all the top toys for boys.
This set includes one 18.2-by-13-by-2.5-inch bow and six durable foam-tipped arrows in a lightweight design. The set doesn't include phthalates or latex. This set is recommended for children ages 8 and up.
In our analysis, the FAUX BOW FAUX BOW Archery Set With Foam Bow & Arrow placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FOAM ARCHERY SET: Bow gets a sleek new look and a performance spinning handle so you can release and shoot even faster. It’s the amazing alternative to a regular bow and arrow. Aim. Fire! ACTIVE OUTDOOR FUN: Boys and Girls will love sporting their bow & arrow. So fun and easy to shoot, just load the arrow, pull back & watch your arrow fly at awesome speeds to a distance of up to 100 feet! SAFE DESIGN: Durable, lightweight, foam tip arrows provide safety, power and fun! Archery set is made with high quality, non-latex & phthalate materials, with a handy “bow tip quiver” to hold 6 arrows. DESIGNED FOR ACTION: Quick release spinning handle lets the arrows rip. “Bow Tip” Quiver keeps 6 extra arrows right at your fingertips. Ultra light arrows soar at amazing speeds & fly impressive distances. INCLUDES: 1- Bow (18.2″x 13″x 2.5″), 6- Durable foam tipped ultra-light arrows. This quality, non-phthalate or latex archery toy with real bow feel is made for kids ages 8 years old and up.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toys For Boys
Keeping boys occupied can be a challenge. All children like to keep their minds engaged, and those little bodies can have plenty of extra energy to expend. With the right toy, you can keep them both safe and entertained throughout the day.
The first thing to look at when you’re buying toys for young boys is the label. You’ll notice most toys have a recommended minimum age on them. Often this relates to the safety of the product, so it’s important to pay close attention to the minimum. But buying a toy that’s recommended for children much younger than yours can lead to bringing home a toy that isn’t challenging enough.
In addition to age range, it’s also important to look at a toy’s warning label. Some toys contain small parts or sharp edges, which means you might have to exercise more caution if you choose that item. For example, foam is often used to keep projectiles safe, whether it’s an archery set or a rocket launcher.
Noise level is also important when it comes to toys for young children. A toy that constantly emits sounds can start to wear on everyone nearby after a while, so one that’s relatively silent will pay off in the long term. You should also take a look at the build of the toy and make sure it’s not going to break on you the first time your little one uses it.
The Toy For Boys Buying Guide
- Electronics are popular with young boys, but keep in mind that high-tech toys bring their own challenges. Some toys will need batteries or to be able to connect to Wi-Fi. If you purchase a pricy item like a tablet, make sure you also buy a case to protect it from drops and spills.
- Look for a notification on a toy’s packaging that says it’s been “UL certified.” That mark indicates a product has been tested to ensure it meets safety and sustainability standards.
- If you’re purchasing an item that shoots a sizable distance, be prepared to lose the item. You might find you end up with projectiles all around your yard — as well as in a neighbor’s yard.
- Before buying, take a look to see if your toy requires assembly. You might find that you need some extra tools and hardware to put an item together before your little one can use it.
- STEM education is important to many parents. Toys that also promote learning and critical thinking can serve a dual purpose.
- Make sure your chosen toy comes with an instruction manual if one is required. You can often look up directions online, but it helps to make sure it’s available before you buy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide