FASONLA Recessed Hole Wood Bed Risers, 8-Pack
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bed Risers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bed Riser you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bed Risers for a detailed review of all the top bed risers.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the FASONLA Recessed Hole Wood Bed Risers, 8-Pack placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EXTRA HEIGHT WITH A CLASSY LOOK. Are you looking for strong bed risers that will add height to your bed or furniture and last a lifetime? Click ‘Add to Cart’ now and get Natural Solid Wood 8 Bed Risers. They are cut from a single block of solid Oak wood giving them strength to support heavy bed furniture risers. Two coats of paint gives these wood risers that will add an executive look to your furniture and appliances. It is. Multi-Purpose Use. The 1.85” diameter recessed hole on top and 2.6" diameter recessed at bottom with universal fit contours designed to help securely hold all bed or furniture feet to up 2.6 inches wide and prevents legs or wheels of bed or furniture from slipping out of the riser. It is a great accessory for adding height to your Bed, Sofa, armchair, tables, cabinet, desk, and any other furniture. Makes Life Easier. Our wood risers make cleaning or vacuuming the floor under bed or furniture easier and more convenient. They are also perfect for adding height to appliances that are too low to the floor and therefore ideal if your bed or furniture it too low, giving you a hard time getting up. These are without a doubt worth every penny spent. Reasons you need to get this riser set: SOLID HARDER. 100% NATURAL WOOD. NON-SLIP RECESSED HOLES. Add height to your bed or furniture and appliances with this easy to use furniture riser. It is designed to make your life easier. Click “Add to Cart” now !
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bed Risers
The height of your bed can make a difference in a variety of ways. First, there’s the issue of climbing in and out of bed, which can be uncomfortable if it sits too low to the ground. Then there’s the fact that higher beds can make bedroom décor more appealing, especially as higher beds are more popular today.
But one of the biggest benefits of a bed that sits off the ground is the storage it provides. You’ll free up more space beneath your bed for storing bins of clothing, wrapping paper, toys, supplies or whatever else you need to tuck away.
Before you set up your bed on risers, though, there are some things to consider. The most important feature in risers is durability. You’ll want to make sure that when your bed is set up, it will be sturdy and safe enough to hold your weight. Most risers are rated for a specific weight capacity, but this is typically geared toward the weight it can handle when all four risers are in place.
You’ll also want to make sure that your bed won’t slip around once it’s on risers. As you climb on and off the bed, the risers should have anti-slip features that will keep it solidly in place. In addition to having bottom surfaces that hold them in place, the area where the bedpost slides into the riser should form a solid seal that resists moving around.
The Bed Riser Buying Guide
- Different risers add different height levels to your bed. You can find risers that will add 5 to 8 inches to the height, but you can also find some that just elevate it a couple of inches. Measure to determine how much of a lift you need before you start shopping.
- Risers aren’t just for beds. Some feature a versatile design that will allow them to lift other types of furniture, including tables, chairs and sofas.
- In addition to under-bed storage, risers can also free up enough space to slide a trundle bed beneath. This will give you a handy area to store a mattress on a rolling bed frame that you can then use for extra bedding when you have company.
- Bed risers come in a variety of materials. You can find some made from various colors of wood to match your existing bed frame. Many are made of a durable type of plastic, though. The biggest benefit of plastic risers is that they can easily be wiped clean.
- You’ll want to carefully measure your bedposts before buying risers. Make sure the posts fit snugly inside the risers so that they’ll stay in place and keep you safe.
- You’ll need help to place your risers once they arrive, especially if you have a mattress on the frame. Your bed will be heavy, and you’ll need at least one person to hold it up while another person places each riser.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide