Farnam 14680 Starbar Outdoor Reusable Fly Trap
Last updated date: December 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reusable Fly Traps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reusable Fly Trap you should buy.
Update as December 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Reusable Fly Trap for a detailed review of all the top reusable fly traps.
Flies are unable to resist this trap, with its patented feeding and sex attractant formula. The reusable fly trap is designed for outdoor use only and can be reused. It holds 2 quarts.
In our analysis, the Farnam Farnam Starbar Outdoor Reusable Fly Trap placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Starbar 14680 captivator fly trap attracts flies with its patented food and sex attractant. Flies cannot resist the lure of the captivator and fly inside, trapping themselves and leading straight to their death. It only takes minutes to set up by mixing the attractant with water. The captivator uses no insecticides or harsh chemicals, making it ideal for use around children or pets. It can be washed and reused. Holds up to two quarts of dead flies.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reusable Fly Traps
Having even just one fly in your home can feel like a nuisance, let alone several of them. Flies can carry and spread diseases as they land on food items, dishes and children’s toys. If you want to get rid of the flies in your space, it’s time to take some proactive steps.
A reusable fly trap is an economical way to get rid of flies. As the name suggests, you can use the same trap multiple times over a long period of time. There are a few different types of reusable fly traps you can try. A bait container is a reservoir that contains some kind of attractant inside. The vessel has a wide opening that gets smaller and smaller as flies go in deeper, making it impossible for them to get out once they are in.
Another kind of fly trap is sticky tape. The tape has a sticky surface that the flies get attached to when they land on it. A bug-zapping machine is another kind of reusable fly trap. This type uses electricity to kill the flies when they come into contact with the device.
The Reusable Fly Trap Buying Guide
- How do you know which reusable fly trap is right for you? It all depends on your space and your needs. For example, if you have small children or pets, you may want to stay away from any kind of insect trap that includes poison, as that can harm your loved ones as well. In this case, a sticky tape trap may be your best bet.
- Bait containers are highly effective both indoors and outdoors. Some are specially designed for outdoor space, so be sure not to bring those kinds of traps into your home, as they may have an unpleasant odor you don’t want in your living room.
- Reusable fly traps are not just for your home — you can actually bring them with you. If you’re going camping, for example, having a bug trap is a good idea to place near your campsite. You can also set one near your outdoor garbage bins where flies may congregate.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide