Farberware Oven-Safe Alloy Steel 9×13-Inch Baking Pan
Last updated date: January 14, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 9x13 Pans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 9x13 Pan you should buy.
Update as January 14, 2023:
Checkout The Best 9 x 13 Pan for a detailed review of all the top 9x13 pans.
Decadent fudge brownies are possible with this high-quality 9 x 13 baking pan. It features a nonstick surface, durable steel construction and a temperature capacity of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. You can even get this baking pan with a lid for a few extra dollars.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Farberware Oven-Safe Alloy Steel 9x13-Inch Baking Pan placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bake more than cakes in the Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch Rectangular Cake Pan. The go-to choice for baking double batches of brownies and homemade birthday party cakes, this rectangular cake pan is also ideal for preparing rich lasagnas, spicy enchiladas and other savory meals. Featuring heavy-duty construction, the durable cake pan reliably warp resistant and heats evenly to brown beautifully and help reduce hot spots that can burn baked goods. Nonstick inside and out delivers great food release with quick cleanup. Oven safe to 450°F, this nonstick cake pan makes an ideal addition to the cookie, muffin and other baking pans in the Farberware Bakeware collection. Whether it’s chocolate cake or casseroles, the versatile Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch Rectangular Cake Pan helps create both memorable desserts and main dishes.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 9x13 Pans
No kitchen is complete without a 9 x 13 pan. This versatile kitchen instrument is able to bake sweets and cook casseroles and side dishes. As you begin shopping for the best 9 x 13 pan, you’ll want to review everything from the construction materials to the extra features.
A great deal of 9 x 13-inch pans are made out of either stainless steel or aluminum. Some models even go a step further, using a commercial-grade heavy-gauge aluminized steel that won’t stain or rust. Many are also coated with two layers of nonstick material to keep foods from sticking to the pan.
Determine how well the pan cooks and what its temperature capacity is. For example, some pans offer superior heat conductivity that cooks food evenly. They may even be equipped with a reinforced encapsulated steel rim that won’t warp in high heat. Most 9 x 13-inch pans have a heat capacity between 450 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Consider how safe the pan is to handle. The Rachael Ray Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Baking Pan comes with silicone grip handles that prevent the pan from accidentally slipping out of your hands.
Check for extras that make the pan stand out. Some models are available in a variety of colors, for instance. The Wilton Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Pan comes with a lid, so the pan can go from table to fridge. Other models use micro-textured patterns on the bottom of the pan for added airflow.
The 9x13 Pan Buying Guide
- Some 9×13 pans aren’t dishwasher-safe. You’ll need to wash them by hand using warm soapy water and a dishcloth. There are also models that are listed as dishwasher safe, but their product label states hand washing will extend the life of the pan.
- Check to see if the company selling the 9×13 pan supports any charities. There are a few that donate a portion of their proceeds to nonprofit organizations that help parents and children learn more about healthy eating.
- Make sure you understand the terms of any included warranties. Some lifetime warranties are limited to certain defects, which means you won’t be able to request a refund for just any reason.
- Since all of the baking dishes are the same size, you’ll need to consider their features when reviewing prices. The Wilton Nonstick 9×13-Inch Pan is a basic model with a plastic lid, and therefore one of the most affordable pans. You’ll find the Rachael Ray Nonstick 9×13-Inch Baking Pan and Nordic Ware 9×13-Inch Covered Cake Pan in the middle of the price scale. This is because the Rachel Ray pan has silicone grips and the Nordic Ware has an aluminum lid.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide