Farberware Easy Clean Textured Nonstick Cookware, 12-Piece
Last updated date: September 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nonstick Cookware and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nonstick Cookware you should buy.
Update as September 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Nonstick Cookware for a detailed review of all the top nonstick cookware.
In our analysis of 48 expert reviews, the Farberware Easy Clean Textured Nonstick Cookware, 12-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Freshen up easy, everyday meal-making with the brilliant performance of the durable and dishwasher-safe Farberware PURECOOK Ceramic Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set. Featuring a 2-quart saucepan with lid, a 5-quart dutch oven with lid, a 5-inch mini frypan, 8.5-inch and 10-inch frying pans, an 11.5-inch frying pan with lid, and a slotted turner, slotted spoon, and solid spoon, this nonstick cookware brings on performance and style in a fresh white color for a bright, bold look. Ever-dependable Farberware aluminum construction heats fast and evenly, and the larger frying pans feature a quilted nonstick cooking surface to boost food release where it matters most. The colorful porcelain enamel exteriors are stain-resistant and easy to clean, and the cookware’s sturdy handles sport distinctive stainless steel accents. Shatter-resistant glass lids hold in heat and moisture, and the cookware set includes a set of sturdy Prestige nylon tools ideal for use with the ceramic nonstick interiors. Oven safe to 350°F, this Farberware cookware set includes a Farberware Lifetime Limited Warranty.Get the cooking performance trusted by generations with a modern boost of style and nonstick cooking performance using the durable, dishwasher-safe Farberware PURECOOK Ceramic Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nonstick Cookware
If you want to avoid using excess fat when cooking, but don’t want your food to stick to the bottom of your pots and pans, you need to invest in a nonstick cookware set. A nonstick coating is typically made out of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), of which Teflon is a commonly known brand. This surface is designed to allow food to brown on the pan without getting stuck to it.
Aside from using less fat when cooking, as less oil or cooking fat is needed when using nonstick pans, there are a number of other advantages to using nonstick cookware in your kitchen. One of the biggest perks is that these pots and pans are more affordable than their counterparts, which are often made from stainless steel or copper. Most nonstick cookware is made out of aluminum, which is a less expensive material.
If you’re a beginner cook or one that often multitasks while cooking, nonstick pans make your job a little easier as you don’t have to worry about the food getting stuck to the pan while you’re distracted.
Nonstick cookware also means less cleanup. There are no burnt bits of food left for you to scrub once you’re done cooking. Plus, it’s an excellent choice to use with delicate food that may break apart when frying, such as fish. The nonstick coating helps to keep everything held together while cooking.
While nonstick cookware has many benefits, there are a few things to keep in mind when deciding whether or not to purchase a set. For example, you cannot use nonstick cookware at very high temperatures, as that may cause the coating to melt. In addition, most nonstick cookware cannot be used in the oven, as it’s designed for stovetop use only.
Also, you should avoid using metal utensils with nonstick cookware as they can damage the coating. And nonstick cookware should not be placed in the dishwasher as that may cause the coating to come off.
The Nonstick Cookware Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to pay attention to when buying nonstick cookware is the type of coating it has. The results you get will depend on the number of layers of coating and the type of formula that has been used on the cookware. This will also affect the price. If you’re going for longevity and durability, opt for three layers of nonstick coating, and make sure that the finish is matte, not shiny.
- Most nonstick cookware is made out of aluminum because of its heat conductivity properties. Thicker aluminum pans will provide you with better heat distribution; however, they are also heavier and can be difficult to maneuver when full. Pans that are thin may warp more easily than thicker pans.
- Nonstick cookware sets come with multiple pieces. Consider what kinds of cooking you do most often and ensure that the set includes the sizes of pots and pans you need. Keep in mind that nonstick cookware is not ideal for searing or browning. Most nonstick cookware sets come with multiple frying pans, pots, strainers and lids. Many will also include griddle trays and utensils.
- Consider the style and décor of your kitchen. While many nonstick pans are black or grey with glass lids, you can also find some sets that bring a bright pop of color to your kitchen. These are great for both vintage and contemporary styles.
- Do you have trouble figuring out when your pan has heated up? Opt for nonstick cookware that comes with a thermo-spot indicator. This is a red marking in the middle of each pan that turns bright red when the pan has been sufficiently preheated.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide