FANRY Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Last updated date: March 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blood Pressure Monitors For Home Use and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blood Pressure Monitor For Home Use you should buy.
Update as April 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Blood Pressure Monitor For Home Use for a detailed review of all the top blood pressure monitors for home use.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the FANRY Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The blood pressure monitor upper arm has advanced measurement techniques to give you the most accurate reading, which is essential to manage high blood pressure.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blood Pressure Monitors For Home Use
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), almost half of the adults living in the United States have hypertension. Since hypertension can lead to heart disease, strokes and kidney failure, it is a good idea to monitor your blood pressure levels regularly. You don’t need to visit your doctor to get a reading any longer, as there are now quality blood pressure monitor kits for home use.
When shopping for a blood pressure monitor, look for a model that produces clinically accurate results. You want one that is FDA-registered or FDA-approved.
Determine how many individuals in your home will be using the blood pressure monitor. Some models are only meant for one user, while others are able to record results for two users. Typically, the monitor is able to remember up to 90 readings for one user or 60 readings each for two users.
Review the blood pressure monitor’s digital screen. Individuals who have a hard time reading small numbers will want to go with a large screen. Some models even have a backlight to better illuminate the numbers.
Check for any additional health readings. There are monitors with heartbeat detectors that will alert you to irregular heartbeats, as wells monitors that have hypertension indicators. If you don’t want to memorize the blood pressure number ranges, you can go with a monitor that lights up the numbers green to indicate a normal reading, orange to warn of prehypertension and red to let you know you have hypertension.
The Blood Pressure Monitor For Home Use Buying Guide
- Some reviewers report that certain blood pressure monitors for home use come with complicated instruction manuals. If you encounter this, try giving the company’s customer service number a call for further clarification on any issue you may be experiencing.
- Many of the blood pressure monitors do not connect with important health apps, which means you’ll be responsible for recording the results to report them to your doctor.
- It is important to note that when you replace the batteries in your blood pressure monitor, the memory will be wiped clean. You’ll also have to reset the date and time.
- Quality blood pressure monitors for home use don’t vary too much in price. In fact, the Greater Goods Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Kit and the Paramed Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor are just a few dollars cheaper than the Generation Guard Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor and the Easy@Home Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor. Some factors that contribute to an increase in price include multiple users, voice modes and added health indicators.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide