FAJ Magnetic Multi-Task LED Flexible Gooseneck Grill Light
Last updated date: July 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grill Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grill Light you should buy.
Update as December 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Grill Light for a detailed review of all the top grill lights.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the FAJ Magnetic Multi-Task LED Flexible Gooseneck Grill Light placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Super Bright: The BBQ light features 9 high-density LEDs. It provides a super bright and glare-free, wide light beam to illuminate your cooking area so that you do not have any problems cooking at any time of the day. Powerful Magnetic Base and Flexible Gooseneck: This feature allows you to easily mount your torch without any installation tools or technicalities. As long as your grill is made of a magnetic material. The gooseneck is made up of a flexible material and can adjust 360 degrees. The gooseneck is 4.5 inches allowing you to project the light where you want.Water resistance and durability.The material making this torch is an aluminum alloy, it is resistant to extremely hot weather conditions. It is water resistance nature allows you to use it during rainy and snow seasons. Portable and Multi-Purpose. The light is not fixed in one place. When not using it at the BBQ you can use it to light other things. It can be used for biking, camping, reading and any other things you would want to do at night. Mechanics and craftsmen can also use it. Batteries Included and After-Sales:Our products are equipped with 6 durable AAA batteries so you don't need to buy another battery at the beginning.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grill Lights
Few things taste as good as food cooked on an outdoor grill, but cooking outdoors isn’t always possible. When the weather isn’t ideal, you may want to enjoy a good meal cooked outside, but rain, snow, sleet or hail kicks those plans to the curb. Unless your grill is in a well-lit area, you may also find that you’re limited to daylight hours for your culinary efforts.
One solution to that is a grill light. Attaching to either the body or handle of your grill, a light can broaden your grilling window, letting you cook well into the late evening hours. If you’re having a backyard party, this is especially beneficial because you can keep cooking while your guests enjoy the food.
Grills are built to stay outside, weathering storms and daily exposure to the sun’s rays. If you plan to set up your grill light and leave it, you’ll need to keep this in mind and search specifically for one designed to handle the elements. That said, there’s no reason you can’t remove your grill light and store it somewhere inside until you need it. If you rarely grill at night, this will let you choose from a far wider range of options.
The Grill Light Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider in a grill light is how it attaches. Look at your grill and decide if a light clamped to the handle suffices, or if you’d be better off looking for one that clamps to the lid.
- Magnetic grill lights are convenient, but not all grills are built using magnet-friendly materials. Make sure your grill is metal before you invest in a light that attaches via a magnet.
- The light itself is also an important feature. LED lights will last longer and provide a brighter, more energy-efficient light, which will help you save on batteries.
- Some lights have multiple bulbs built in, giving you a wider ray of light as you work.
- If a light comes with a mount, check to ensure it will work with the surface you intend to attach it to.
- It’s important that you be able to maneuver the light once it’s attached. Some are built with a swivel, while others are designed with a gooseneck stem that you can manipulate.
- Pay attention to the batteries required to operate your light. While many ship with batteries included, you’ll want to make sure you have a spare set for that day when you prepare to grill at night, only to find your batteries are dead.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide