Facón Professional Wooden Straight Edge Barber Razor, 100 Blades
Last updated date: July 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Straight Razors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Straight Razor you should buy.
Update as July 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Straight Razors for a detailed review of all the top straight razors.
This salon-quality straight razor is made from stainless steel with a black powder coating. It comes with 100 blades, so you'll be set for quite some time.
In our analysis, the Facón Facón Professional Wooden Straight Edge Barber Razor, 100 Blades placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SIGNATURE RAZOR - Stainless steel razor with black powder coating, perfectly weighted ergonomic design. PREMIUM QUALITY - Professional grade salon quality, guaranteed to never rust or tarnish with use. ELITE STYLE - Swing lock blade insert, razor is exposed 25% higher designed for smooth shaving experience. CONVENIENCE - Lightweight razor, Comfortable strong grip handle, Handmade for best performance. LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Standard lifetime return guarantee, no questions asked. Try it risk-free today!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Straight Razors
Barbershops use straight razors for two reasons: better control and closer shaves. Straight shaves may look intimidating but end up giving you cleaner results than what you get from electric razors and cartridges. This means that there is less chance for razor bumps, razor burns and painful ingrown hairs.
Many of the best straight razors are made with blades that fold back into their handles. They allow you to apply just the right amount of pressure and use different angles to remove unwanted hair from your face.
Straight razors are also less likely to become dull or rusted, so you won’t have to worry about bacteria growth and many come with disposable, stainless steel blades which can get tossed after a couple uses. Top-of-the-line straight razors come with high-quality blades than can be cleaned and used repeatedly until they need to be replaced.
These razors are also less expensive than modern-style choices in the long run; the cost of disposable razors and cartridges can add up, and they don’t give as close a shave. Additionally, since there is less waste, these razors can be better for the environment.
Besides that, straight razors have longer surfaces than disposable ones, so it may even take you less time to shave with one.
The Straight Razor Buying Guide
- Before using a straight edge, watch a tutorial online to see how it is done. The edge is extremely sharp and you do not want to proceed without knowing what you are doing. Being unprepared could result in an injury.
- If the straight razor you choose requires disposable blades, shop around because various brands can have wildly different costs.
- Keep the blade locked when not in use and keep it far out of reach of any children.
- To get the best results, apply the shaving cream with a shaving brush. This cleans and exfoliates the skin and lifts the hair up.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide