FACE TWO FACE Cotton Duvet Cover Set, 3-Piece
Last updated date: October 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cotton Duvet Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cotton Duvet Cover you should buy.
Editor's Note October 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cotton Duvet Covers for a detailed review of all the top cotton duvet covers.
This washed cotton duvet cover set includes two pillowcases and combines practicality and comfort. The washed cotton starts soft and gets plusher over time, while the zippered closure makes filling and emptying a breeze.
In our analysis, the FACE TWO FACE FACE TWO FACE Cotton Duvet Cover Set, 3-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Washed Cotton. Washed cotton is the raw material handled by special process.It is softer and more comfortable than other materials. Duvet Cover set includes 1 Duvet Cover, 2 Pillow Shams. Queen: Duvet Cover (90"x90"), Pillow Shams (20"x26") Hypoallergenic, Breathable, Machine washable and Never fade. Our duvet cover set will offer an elegant look to your bedroom.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cotton Duvet Covers
Duvet covers function almost like pillowcases for your comforter or blanket. The case is sealed on three sides and open on the fourth to allow for getting the linens in and out. The fourth side generally has buttons, zippers or ties for closures. Many such covers incorporate their closures as a decorative element, with elegant buttons or ties serving as an accent.
Duvet covers come in a wide variety of styles, materials and sizes, covering all common bed configurations and setting the tone for the bedroom’s aesthetic. Depending on the material and manufacturer, duvet covers are available in many colors, with some manufacturers even making patterned duvet covers.
When choosing a duvet cover, the first consideration should be the material. The most common fabrics for these products are cotton and linen, both natural, plant-derived fibers. However, other materials, such as silk, satin, microfiber and various synthetics are also available.
Linen offers unparalleled breathability, but often starts out feeling coarser and stiffer before it softens with washing. However, linen is naturally hypoallergenic and wrinkle-resistant. Cotton can wrinkle, but starts soft right away and only gets softer over time. Both are naturally moisture-wicking, and both are great choices for duvet covers.
The Cotton Duvet Cover Buying Guide
- Consider the climate in your area when choosing fabrics for your duvet covers. Linen is an excellent choice for regions with high temperature and moisture variance, while cotton can be helpful in cooler climates.
- Make sure the size of the duvet cover matches the size of your bed. Many manufacturers combine king and California king bed sizes into one duvet size.
- Consider allergies and skin conditions when choosing a duvet cover fabric. Linen is naturally hypoallergenic, but its coarser texture can sometimes irritate sensitive skin.
- Choose a closure style that works for your aesthetic and practical considerations. Some duvet covers have hidden closures, while others use them as an accent. Button closures often look appealing, but these can take longer to open and close than a zipper.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide