EZBASICS Stainless Steel Kit Facial Steamer
Last updated date: March 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Facial Steamers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Facial Steamer you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Facial Steamer for a detailed review of all the top facial steamers.
If you want to incorporate aromatherapy into your facial steaming, then this steamer is for you. It has a specific area to add in essential oils. You can adjust the direction of the steam flow based on your needs.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the EZBASICS Stainless Steel Kit Facial Steamer placed 6th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Upgraded Nano Steam Tech: EZBASICS Facial Steamer is a new type of steamer that generates nano-ionic steam. Nano steam combined with ionic water particles are up to 10x more effective in penetrating skin than basic hot water steamers. This high powered tech is designed to be used with distilled or purified water for best results. After filling with specified water and turning it on, enjoy strong and soothing mist within 30 seconds. Relax and enjoy the flow of steam for approximately 10 minutes. At Home Facial & Enjoyable Fragrance: The facial steamer helps to moisturize your skin and unclogs pores to allow better penetration. The direction of the nozzle and steam flow is adjustable to create your perfect relaxing at home facial. Moreover, if you need aromatherapy, you can drop a few drops of essential oil onto the aromatherapy cotton pads and place them on the machine's built-in aromatherapy tablets. Safety: The facial steamer is made of eco-friendly ABS, non-toxic, and non-irritating material. When using for the first time, you may notice a slight new plastic smell as is normal with all plastic products. Worry not as this smell will disappear after a few uses. The steamer will also power itself off when the water supply has run out to prevent dry burning. Professional 5 Piece Skin Kit Included: 5 Piece Skin Kit is included with every Nano Steamer. You can follow up your steaming session by using this kit to remove blackheads and blemishes effortlessly for perfect skin after every use. Great Gift & Tip: The facial steamer comes equipped with exquisite gift-ready packaging that makes it become a perfect gift. Note: Distilled water or pure water can only be added to the water tank. DO NOT add other liquids such as aromatherapy essential oil, otherwise it will cause the water tank to rupture.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Facial Steamers
There are many benefits to using a facial steamer on your skin. One of the key reasons people like to use them is that the steam helps open up the pores for a deep clean. Any buildup, dirt and bacteria is released while facial steaming. This process also improves circulation and blood flow to your skin. This provides a naturally healthy glow as a result of more oxygen being routed to your face.
Facial steaming can also help your skin to more effectively absorb skincare products like creams and lotions. It provides a soothing feeling that is relaxing, especially if you combine aromatherapy and herbs into the steam. For those who suffer from sinus congestion, a facial steamer can help to release congestion and headaches so you feel better.
In order to use a facial steamer, be sure to follow the instructions in the manual. Typically, you have to fill it up with water and plug it into an outlet. While it is heating up, tie back your hair and wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Then, you will have to position your face near the cone of the attachment so you are around five or 10 inches away, depending on the instructions. You will need to steam for a few minutes at a time, taking a short break between sessions.
The Facial Steamer Buying Guide
- When using a facial steamer, consider what kind of base liquid you will want to use. Common options include tap water or distilled water. Some people also use tea as a steaming base, as it can help release toxins and have anti-aging benefits. Ensure that your facial steamer can accommodate a base other than water if you want to go this route.
- Ensure that you take safety seriously when using a facial steamer. Steam burns can be highly damaging and painful. Don’t put your face too close to the steam. Don’t steam too often, or for too long at a time. Usually, steaming once a week for around 10 minutes total is best for your skin.
- Because you will be exposing yourself to heat, it’s important to stay hydrated. Be sure to drink plenty of water before your facial steaming session.
- While steaming, keep your eyes closed so that you don’t irritate your eyes. Ensure your hair is fully tied back so that it does not get in the way.
- After you steam, your face will be sensitive, so don’t rub it with a towel. You can wash your face with water and gently pat it to dry. You can also massage your face using upward strokes or use a moisturizer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide