Eytino Lightweight Long Sleeve Tie Dye Sweatshirt
Last updated date: November 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tie Dye Shirts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tie Dye Shirt you should buy.
Update as November 11, 2022:
Checkout The Best Tie Dye Shirt for a detailed review of all the top tie dye shirts.
Those with a preference for girly looks adore this soft, beautifully-designed tie-dye sweatshirt. It has a casual style, with a crew neck, long sleeves and colorful swirl patterns. Wear one with high waist leggings, jeans, shorts or skirts, and you will look and feel comfortable around the house or out and about.
In our analysis, the Eytino Eytino Lightweight Long Sleeve Tie Dye Sweatshirt placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Material: 95% Polyester + 5% Spandex, fabric has some stretch, soft lightweight hoodie comfortable to wear. Features: Long Sleeve, Crew Neck, Color Block, Tie Dye, Casual Chic Style, Makes you fashion in this fall and winter. Match: Colorblock Tie Dye Pullover Sweatshirt looks great pairing with high waist leggings/shorts/Skirts/jeans etc. Size: S(US 4-6) M(US 8-10) L(US 12-14) XL(US 16-18) XXL(US 18-20); Please Refer to the description of the “Size Chart” Carefully To Get Suitable Size. Occasion: Color Block Hoodie Sweatshirt is suitable for Outdoor, Sports, Daily, Club, Dates, Work, Shopping, School, Holiday, Also perfect for Spring, Autumn, Winter.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tie Dye Shirts
Tie-dye was a huge trend in the 1960s, and its popularity has seen a major resurgence over the past decade. These days, everything from tie-dye masks to pants, sweats and of course, the ubiquitous tie-dye T-shirt are still popular.
Tie-dye shirts have certainly come a long way. When they first gained popularity, they were mostly worn with jeans. Now, you can see people wearing them with matching sweatpants, skirts, heels and even dress pants. Fashion websites offer some inspiration, but the sky is the limit when it comes to this fashion statement.
Like any other kind of T-shirt, tie-dyed versions should feel comfortable. 100%cotton is always a good choice, but you can also find polyester shirts, plus those with Spandex for stretch. Choose from V-necks, crewnecks, scoop necks and button-down styles, and be prepared to impress everyone you see with your vibrant and unique style.
The Tie Dye Shirt Buying Guide
- Cotton is a natural material, and it is breathable and soft. It can be prone to shrinking, though, so take care when running it through the dryer.
- Polyester is not as prone to shrinkage and dries faster than cotton.
- Always read the shirt’s label for washing instructions. In most cases, they can only be washed in cold water. You may want to avoid putting tie-dye shirts in the dryer.
- Tie-dye patterns are unique, and many are hand-crafted. The pictures shown in the ads may not exactly match the finished product that you receive.
- Tie-dye clothing is prone to fading, but if you follow a few guidelines the color will last longer. Always turn the garments inside out before washing, and use a good quality detergent. Clean them with cold water on the gentle cycle, and remove the items immediately after the wash cycle is complete.
- It is always best to air dry tie-dye clothing. Low dryer heat can be used, but air drying is considered to be the safest method for drying a tie-dyed garment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide