Exquizite Christmas Scented Tea Lights, Set of 8
Last updated date: February 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tea Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tea Light you should buy.
Update as October 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tea Light for a detailed review of all the top tea lights.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Exquizite Christmas Scented Tea Lights, Set of 8 placed 11th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Highly Scented Luxury Votive Candles – 8 pcs – Set of 2 Votives with 4 Fragrances – Lavender, Sweet Pea, Coconut Pineapple Cream and Pumpkin Spice SCENTED COLORED VOTIVE CANDLES 8 PACK LONG BURNING – 15 hours GREAT GIFT: FOR YOUR SPECIAL OCCASIONS such as DINNERS or JUST RELAX with your FAMILY IMPROVES DECOR Burns clean, No smoke! Perfect for restaurant and wedding tables! USE WITH CANDLE HOLDERS Fits perfectly into small, medium or large votive candle holders HIGH PERFORMANCE WICKS Made from 100% high-grade cotton; Lead-Free; Raw wicks are coated with a blend of waxes to ensure proper smokeless burning, high performance with no smoke MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY INCLUDED when purchased from Exquizite Group Votive dimensions are as follows: Height 1.97 inches, Top diameter 1.92 inches and Bottom diameter 1.49 inches.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tea Lights
Few candles are as versatile as tea lights, which is why they’ve become so popular for home decorating projects. They can be used on their own or in decorative vases and bowls, making perfect table centerpieces and mantle accents. There are even ornamental holders designed specifically for these smaller candles.
But there are plenty of things to consider when using tea lights. As with any live flame, tea lights can be dangerous if left unsupervised. Many are designed with safety in mind, but a strong wind or accidental bump could bring disaster.
For that reason, many consumers opt for flameless candles, which have advanced over the years to the point that they look incredibly realistic. Some even flicker, creating the same ambiance that you’d get from a candle with a flame. Flameless tea lights are especially useful if they’ll be set up in an environment with children or in an area where they’ll be unsupervised. They can also come in handy for outdoor use since they aren’t susceptible to wind.
With regular tea light candles, burn time is an essential factor to consider. Whether you’re setting the mood for a romantic evening or hosting a party, a candle that burns out in a couple of hours won’t be very useful. You should be able to at least get a few hours out of each tea light, but some can burn for as many as eight.
The Tea Light Buying Guide
- The first thing to look at with any candle is the type of wax. Make sure your tea light is made from 100-percent paraffin wax.
- If you’re sensitive to odors, look for an unscented candle.
- The tin your tea light rests in plays a direct role in whether you can set it on a table or other surface without worrying about damage.
- In addition to being safer, flameless candles also produce no soot. However, you can also find flame-based tea light candles that keep soot and smoke to a minimum.
- If you opt for a flameless candle, make sure the flame itself is realistic.
- Tea lights are typically sold in large packs, which means if you won’t be using dozens immediately, you’ll need to store them in a temperature-controlled area for later use.
- Candles can be useful during power outages, but if you need a candle for lighting, a tea light probably won’t provide sufficient light unless you group a large number of them together. Tea lights are more for setting a romantic mood or providing a soft glow in a room with additional lighting.
- In any pack you buy, you can count on having at least one or two dud candles. Prepare for that so you won’t be disappointed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide