Expressions Canvas Wired Edge Plaid Ribbon, 1-Inch x 10-Yards
Last updated date: May 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plaid Ribbons and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plaid Ribbon you should buy.
Update as May 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Plaid Ribbon for a detailed review of all the top plaid ribbons.
This plaid ribbon is perfect for decorating projects where you need some structure. It comes in a large variety of colored plaids, from a classic-looking white, navy blue and red to a brighter pink, yellow and blue. You can get it in 1.5-inch or 2.5-inch widths of 10 yards long.
In our analysis, the Expressions Expressions Canvas Wired Edge Plaid Ribbon, 1-Inch x 10-Yards placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1.5" wide by 10 yards (30 feet in length). Includes wired edge. 100% Polyester.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plaid Ribbons
Plaid ribbons can be used for many different decorating, craft and clothing projects. However, not all plaid ribbons are made equal. Different types of ribbons are designed for specific purposes. It’s important to use the right type of ribbon in your project to get the best results.
A cut edge ribbon is one that doesn’t have a finished edge. This fairly stiff and sturdy ribbon is best suited for wrapping up gifts or making bows, but avoid using it on sewing projects as the threads in the ribbon can become unraveled with time and use.
Another type of ribbon has a woven edge. As the name suggests, a finished edge prevents this ribbon from unraveling. This kind of ribbon can be used in sewing projects or for crafts and decorating.
Wire edge ribbons have edges wrapped around a thin piece of wire, giving them a fairly stiff feel. As a result, they are excellent at holding a specific shape, such as with ornate bows.
A ribbon with a picot edge offers a vintage look and feel. It has a delicate feathered or lacy look.
There are many uses for a plaid ribbon. One of the most common things to do with it is to decorate gifts. If you’re a baker, you can decorate cakes with a wired plaid ribbon. It has a firm shape and will wrap nicely outside the perimeter of the cake.
If you like flowers, you can use plaid ribbon to make fake flowers and use them as décor around your home. Consider using a plaid ribbon to make decorative pieces, such as wreaths during the winter. You can also use it to make corsages for weddings.
The Plaid Ribbon Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a plaid ribbon, consider the colors and style you want to use. Plaid can come in a variety of colors. For example, if you want a more contemporary look, opt for black and white plaid. For a traditional feel, try red, green and gold. The size of the pattern can also vary. You can find small plaid patterns in addition to large ones on ribbons.
- Plaid ribbons come in varying widths. The size you need will depend on the decorating, craft or sewing project you’re doing. Common widths of plaid ribbons include ¾ inch, 1 inch and 2.5 inches. The spool of ribbon is also available in varying lengths, including 25 yards and 50 yards.
- Plaid ribbon can be made from a variety of materials, such as polyester and burlap. The type of material the ribbon is made from affects the look, feel and durability of the ribbon. For example, a ribbon made from burlap has a rustic and country feel to it, as compared to a ribbon made from polyester.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide