Exerpeutic 150L Triple Safety Lock Inversion Table
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Exerpeutic Inversion Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Exerpeutic Inversion Table you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Exerpeutic Inversion Table for a detailed review of all the top exerpeutic inversion tables.
This Exerpeutic inversion table comes with an adjustable headrest for head comfort while inverting, a removable lumbar pillow for lower back support while inverting and full-loop foam-covered handle bars for easy return to the upright position.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Exerpeutic 150L Triple Safety Lock Inversion Table placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Exerpeutic 150L Triple Safety Locking Inversion Table with Secondary Auto Safety Lock, Visual Lock Indicator and Lumbar Pillow
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Exerpeutic Inversion Tables
Inversion therapy can do so much more than improve a person’s posture and increase their strength and flexibility. It’s also used to help relieve chronic back pain. One study published in the January 2012 issue of Disability and Rehabilitation showed that inversion therapy resulted in a signiﬁcant reduction in the need for surgery in patients who had sciatica due to single-level lumbar disc protrusions.
If you’re looking to give inversion therapy a try in the comfort of your own home, you’ll love Exerpeutic’s line of inversion tables.
Space is the first thing you’ll want to consider when deciding which Exerpeutic model to buy. The Exerpeutic 575SL Foldaway Mobile Inversion Table is ideal for anyone with storage issues. It folds at the backrest to significantly reduce the amount of space it uses. Also, this table comes with four wheels for easy transportation.
Next, you need to review the inversion table’s height range and weight capacity to ensure it works for the individuals in your family who intend on using it. For example, the Exerpeutic 975SL Heavy Duty Inversion Table can be adjusted from 4 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 6 inches. It also has a weight capacity of 350 pounds.
Once you know the inversion table will fit your space and accommodate your height and weight, you can begin to examine the table’s features. The Exerpeutic Comfort Foam Inversion Table offers a reliable heavy-duty 1.5-inch square steel frame and comes with foam rollers and ankle cushions that comfortably hold your feet in place. The Exerpeutic 225SL Inversion Table has built-in lumbar support and a three-angle position adjustable rear cross bar eliminates the need for straps.
The Exerpeutic Inversion Table Buying Guide
- Before purchasing and using an inversion table, it’s important to talk to your doctor. WebMD warns that inversion tables can be dangerous for certain people groups, including those with diabetes, glaucoma and a history of strokes. Additionally, the table should not be used during pregnancy.
- While there’s no specific guideline to follow, it’s best to start out using the inversion table for just one or two minutes once or twice per day. You can gradually increase this to five minutes. From there, you may want to extend your time on the machine up to 15 minutes; however, you never want to remain on the machine if you begin to feel any discomfort.
- While most inversion tables can be wiped down with a moist rag after each use, you may want to occasionally spray the unit down with disinfectant. After applying the disinfectant, use a clean lint-free cloth to immediately dry the table off.
- Keep safety in mind when shopping for the best Exerpeutic inversion table. Look for one with rubber non-skid floor stabilizers, as these are designed to prevent any movement during inversion.
- Consumers will be surprised to learn that Exerpeutic has inversion tables to fit a wide variety of budgets. The Exerpeutic Comfort Foam Inversion Table is the most affordable, while the Exerpeutic 225SL Inversion Table comes in at a more moderate price. You’ll pay the most for the Exerpeutic 575SL Foldaway Mobile Inversion Table and the Exerpeutic 975SL Heavy Duty Inversion Table, as they have extra features that add to their value.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide