Exclusivo Mezcla Waffle Flannel Fleece Plush Throw Blanket
Last updated: November 2, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blankets & Throws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blanket & Throw you should buy.
Whether you're cozying up with a good book indoors or sitting outside by the fire pit on an autumn evening, this throw blanket will keep you warm and comfortable. It's designed for easy maintenance and won't shrink, fade or unravel when washed. There are 14 colors to choose from, so you're sure to find one in a shade that matches your room.
In our analysis, the Exclusivo Mezcla Waffle Flannel Fleece Plush Throw Blanket placed 7th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Microfiber. 280GSM FLANNEL FLEECE- The flannel fabric we choose is originally made from 100% microfiber polyester and brushed to create extra softness on both sides. Enough weight to keep you comfortable, yet light enough to keep you from breaking out in sweat.The antistatic finish will effectively improve the situation of statics. EXTRA LARGE- Compare with standard size ones, this throw blanket measured by 50″ x 70″ suits better for you to wrap up. No more worries about your toes. VERSATILE- This premium throw is a very useful item to have on hand, it can protect your sofa/chair from dust and stain, keep you warm and cozy for a nap or movie time. Perfect size and weight to carry with both for indoor and outdoor activities. DECORATIVE- Throw features a velvet touch softness and rich and inviting designs, featuring a double-faced plush with graceful luster. Easily coordinates or enhances existing bedding or home décor. EASY CARE- No need to spend special effort, it is machine washable and dry-able and would hold up well after washing. No shrinkage, No colour fading, and No unravelling.
Blanket & Throw Rankings
Having blankets and throws around the home is an easy and effortless way to bring comfort, luxury and warmth to any room. Whether you place a throw on the couch for cuddling up when you watch a movie or an extra blanket on the end of the bed for those cold winter nights, it’s a great accessory for everyone.
Blankets and throws can be made out of a wide variety of materials, each with specific advantages and uses. One of the most popular materials for blankets and throws is cotton, which is breathable, soft and long-lasting. This fabric is highly durable so you can wash it multiple times without worrying. The fabric doesn’t keep air trapped underneath, so you won’t get hot and sweaty with a cotton blanket. Another popular choice is cashmere, which is a strong, extremely soft and luxurious fabric. It provides great insulation, so it’s great for keeping you warm on wintry nights.
Another great option for blankets and throws is fleece, a lightweight but warm material that is made from acrylic fibers. Fleece can be used all year round because it is comfortable, breathable and affordable. Berber fleece offers more insulation than regular fleece, so it is ideal for colder weather.
Down blankets offer another great option for cold climates. Thick, fluffy goose and duck feathers ensure you stay warm, but are also breathable, so they can also help you feel comfortable in summer months. Down can cause allergies to flare up, so it’s best to use with caution. Down alternatives, which are made from synthetic materials, are an inexpensive alternative for those who are allergic to down.
Many people choose microplush blankets and throws, which are soft, thick and non-pilling. These blankets are ideal for layering with quilts and comforters on your bed. They can also be good blankets for the couch. Microplush blankets and throws are highly affordable.
- The size of the blanket or throw you need will depend on how you want to use it. For example, if you want to layer the blanket on your bed, you’ll want to get one large enough to cover it. If it’s for an armchair in the living room, you may want a smaller one. Blankets and throws are available in many sizes, such as 60 x 80 inches, 50 x 60 inches and 51 x 68 inches.
- Most people assume blankets and throws are machine-washable, but that is not always the case. Some may require dry cleaning, so it’s best to check the care instructions before you buy. If you have a busy household with young kids or pets, getting a machine-washable blanket or throw is more convenient.
- If you tend to run hot but still like the cozy feel of a blanket or throw, it’s best to go with one made from natural fibers such as cotton or down. These types of materials are highly breathable and don’t trap air close to your body. While they still help you feel cozy and warm, you won’t end up getting too hot.
- Throws and blankets are not only designed to keep you comfy, they can also add color and style to your home. The look of the blanket matters as much as the material. Be sure to consider the other colors you have in the space and how the blanket will complement those colors. You can create a pop of color with some contrast or blend in with a neutral.
- You may not need your blankets and throws all the time. However, when you do need them, you want them to be easily accessible. Instead of tucking blankets and throws away at the back of the linen closet, place a couple in a basket in the living room near the couch. That way, they will be within arms’ reach when you’re getting cold watching a TV show. In the bedroom, you can fold up a blanket and place it at the end of the bed so it is ready for you if you feel chilly at night.