Exclusivo Mezcla Waffle Flannel Fleece Plush Throw Blanket
Last updated date: July 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Throw Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Throw Blanket you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Throw Blanket for a detailed review of all the top throw blankets.
Whether you're cozying up with a good book indoors or sitting outside by the fire pit on an autumn evening, this throw blanket will keep you warm and comfortable. It's designed for easy maintenance and won't shrink, fade or unravel when washed. There are 14 colors to choose from, so you're sure to find one in a shade that matches your room.
In our analysis, the Exclusivo Mezcla Exclusivo Mezcla Waffle Flannel Fleece Plush Throw Blanket placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Microfiber. 280GSM FLANNEL FLEECE- The flannel fabric we choose is originally made from 100% microfiber polyester and brushed to create extra softness on both sides. Enough weight to keep you comfortable, yet light enough to keep you from breaking out in sweat.The antistatic finish will effectively improve the situation of statics. EXTRA LARGE- Compare with standard size ones, this throw blanket measured by 50″ x 70″ suits better for you to wrap up. No more worries about your toes. VERSATILE- This premium throw is a very useful item to have on hand, it can protect your sofa/chair from dust and stain, keep you warm and cozy for a nap or movie time. Perfect size and weight to carry with both for indoor and outdoor activities. DECORATIVE- Throw features a velvet touch softness and rich and inviting designs, featuring a double-faced plush with graceful luster. Easily coordinates or enhances existing bedding or home décor. EASY CARE- No need to spend special effort, it is machine washable and dry-able and would hold up well after washing. No shrinkage, No colour fading, and No unravelling.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Throw Blankets
Throw blankets are a must-have in every home, as they are highly versatile. Not only do they offer warmth on a cold winter evening, but they also add a touch of style to your living space.
When you’re in the market for a new throw blanket, there are a few features you’ll want to think about before you buy.
Determine how thick or thin you prefer the throw blanket to be. If you live in a cooler climate, a heavier blanket made with a thick, soft faux fur on the top and a furry sherpa on the bottom might be appealing as it’s quite insulating. A lighter, breathable blanket is a better choice for warmer climates.
Consider where you want to store the throw blanket when picking out a color or pattern. For example, if you plan on laying the throw across the bottom of a bedspread that already has a pattern, you’ll want to go with a solid color that complements that colors in your bedspread. However, when draping a throw over a solid-colored couch, you may wish to go with a throw that has a geometric pattern and some chic fringe to add a bit of style to the space.
Throw blankets also make great housewarming and holiday gifts, as they can be used during a family picnic at the park, around a fire when camping or when tailgating before a big sporting event.
The Throw Blanket Buying Guide
- Always follow the care instructions on the tag of your throw blanket. Many can be machine washed in cold water using the gentle cycle setting and then tossed in the dryer using the tumble dry on low heat setting.
- Your throw should be washed with like colors.
- Never use bleach when washing your throw, even if the throw is white. Some models also warn against using fabric softeners.
- If you feel the need to iron your throw blanket before draping it over a couch, use the low heat setting on the iron.
- Some throw blankets are prone to shedding. The shedding should subside after a few washes.
- Throw blankets are available at different price points based on their size, style and construction materials. Both the Exclusivo Mezcla Waffle Flannel Fleece Plush Throw Blanket and the Bedsure Microfiber Fleece Throw Blanket are highly affordable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide