Exclusivo Mezcla Flannel Machine Washable Cozy Blanket
Last updated date: February 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as February 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cozy Blanket for a detailed review of all the top .
Whether you're cozying up with a good book indoors or sitting outside by the fire pit on an autumn evening, this throw blanket will keep you warm and comfortable. It's designed for easy maintenance and won't shrink, fade or unravel when washed. There are 14 colors to choose from, so you're sure to find one in a shade that matches your room.
In our analysis, the Exclusivo Mezcla Exclusivo Mezcla Flannel Machine Washable Cozy Blanket placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Microfiber. 280GSM FLANNEL FLEECE- The flannel fabric we choose is originally made from 100% microfiber polyester and brushed to create extra softness on both sides. Enough weight to keep you comfortable, yet light enough to keep you from breaking out in sweat.The antistatic finish will effectively improve the situation of statics. EXTRA LARGE- Compare with standard size ones, this throw blanket measured by 50″ x 70″ suits better for you to wrap up. No more worries about your toes. VERSATILE- This premium throw is a very useful item to have on hand, it can protect your sofa/chair from dust and stain, keep you warm and cozy for a nap or movie time. Perfect size and weight to carry with both for indoor and outdoor activities. DECORATIVE- Throw features a velvet touch softness and rich and inviting designs, featuring a double-faced plush with graceful luster. Easily coordinates or enhances existing bedding or home décor. EASY CARE- No need to spend special effort, it is machine washable and dry-able and would hold up well after washing. No shrinkage, No colour fading, and No unravelling.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
When the wind is howling outside or the rain or snow is coming down heavily, there is a simple pleasure in curling up on the couch under a soft, cozy blanket. It’s not only a comforting and relaxing experience, but it can help warm you up and make you feel better, especially if you’ve had a long, hard day. There are a number of different cozy blankets you can choose from to add to your home.
The material of the cozy blanket will affect its softness, warmth and care needs. A popular option is cotton because of how durable it is. This material will feel as good as new after repeat washes. Many flannel blankets are also made from cotton. Plus, depending on the weave of the cotton, you can use the blanket in the summer or the cooler weather. Another good choice is fleece. These blankets are warm but not heavy. Plus, one of the best properties of fleece is that it helps wick away moisture. This is ideal for kids or if you tend to run warm. Microfiber is another warm option that will help you feel cozy. However, synthetic fabrics usually hold a lot of static electricity, so you may find that dust, hair or threads stick to these kinds of blankets.
The Buying Guide
- Cozy blankets come in different sizes. You can find ones to fit your bed size, such as twin, double, queen and king. Another common size, which is perfect for one person lounging on the couch, is around 50 inches by 60 inches.
- In addition to looking at the fabric the cozy blanket is made from, consider the tightness of the weave. The tightness of the weave affects the level of warmth and breathability. A tight or close weave provides good insulation and helps to keep your body warm.
- Choosing the right color of the cozy blankets helps you to add to the décor and style of your home. A muted tone like beige or white helps the blanket to blend into the room, while bold colors like burgundy or yellow help attract attention. Consider how you want the blanket to work with your existing décor.
- Having easy care and maintenance makes washing and drying your cozy blanket a breeze. Depending on the fabric, most blankets should be able to go in the washer and dryer. Be sure to check the care instructions for your blanket.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide