Exclaim Beauty Exfoliating Gloves
Last updated date: May 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Exfoliating Gloves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Exfoliating Glove you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Exfoliating Glove for a detailed review of all the top exfoliating gloves.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Exclaim Beauty Exfoliating Gloves placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Exclaim Beauty Exfoliating Gloves. Standard Size: 19 x 12 cm, very flexible & easily stretchable. Exfoliate and cleanse your skin to a gorgeously radiant glow with our body scrubber gloves. These exfoliating gloves will have you looking forward to shower with cleaner, healthier, and softer skin with every wash! 100% Nylon material. Soft, comfortable and long lasting. Stretch to accommodate most hand sizes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Exfoliating Gloves
Exfoliating should be an important part of your skincare routine, as it comes with a host of benefits. One of the easiest ways to accomplish this task is to use a set of exfoliating gloves in the shower. There are a few features you’ll want to look for when browsing available models.
Determine what type of design you prefer. Exfoliating gloves with fingers allow you to use your hand as you normally would, which gives you a great deal of control. There’s also the option of going with a traditional Moroccan design, like the Zakia’s Morocco Original Kessa Hammam Exfoliating Gloves. These work more like mitts and cover a larger area at once.
Check the construction material next. You want the gloves to provide a deep clean using fabric that won’t harm your skin. The Urbana Urban Spa Exfoliating Gloves, for example, is made from materials that are unbleached and sustained through responsible harvesting practices. They provide you with a spa-quality clean that is evident after the first wash.
Consider the fit before you buy. Most exfoliating gloves come in just one size, as they are designed to stretch, but that doesn’t mean you’ll get the best fit. A set like the SMITCO Exfoliating Gloves, 4-Pair actually comes with elastic around the wrist to keep the gloves from sliding off while you’re using them.
Look for any extra features that may make one pair of exfoliating gloves stand out from another. For example, the EvridWear Dual Texture Exfoliating Gloves come with a hanging loop. After rinsing the gloves off, you’ll be able to hang them in the bathroom so they can air dry. There’s also the option to purchase a multi-pack of exfoliating gloves that come in a variety of colors. This is perfect for families, as each member can be assigned their own color.
The Exfoliating Glove Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that it might be hard to reach certain areas of your body, like your lower back, with these exfoliating gloves.
- You’ll need to wash your exfoliating gloves regularly to keep them hygienic. Read the product label before your first wash, as certain gloves are machine washable, while others should be rinsed clean by hand in hot water. The gloves can be set out to air dry once they have been cleaned.
- It’s a good idea to test the gloves on a small patch of your skin before you use them on your entire body. The material is quite rough and may cause irritation on the skin of individuals who are more sensitive.
- Reviewers report that certain exfoliating gloves are made too thin and wear out after only a few uses. They state that with daily use the loops of thread begin to become loose and hang down.
- In general, one can exfoliate their skin twice per week. If, however, your skin becomes irritated, you’ll want to extend the length of time in between treatments.
- After exfoliating, you’ll want to moisturize the new layer of skin that is now at the surface. You can use everything from body butter to hydrating body lotion to achieve this. Don’t forget to moisturize your lips, face and feet.
- Always apply sunscreen after exfoliating when spending time outdoors. Exfoliating leaves your skin more susceptible to the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Price should be one factor in your exfoliating gloves purchasing decision. The price per glove does range quite a bit, and you’ll find the SMITCO Exfoliating Gloves, 4-Pair among the most affordable. Not far behind are the Urbana Urban Spa Exfoliating Gloves. Consumers will pay the most for the EvridWear Dual Texture Exfoliating Gloves and the Zakia’s Morocco Original Kessa Hammam Exfoliating Gloves.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide