Excellent Designs Wedding Aisle Runner, 3×100-Foot
Last updated date: October 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wedding Aisle Runners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wedding Aisle Runner you should buy.
Update as October 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wedding Aisle Runner for a detailed review of all the top wedding aisle runners.
The Excellent Designs Wedding Aisle Runner, 3x100-Foot can accommodate even the largest wedding venue. If 100 feet is too much, simply cut it with scissors to your desired length and use the leftover pieces for decorating tables or under floral arrangements.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Excellent Designs Wedding Aisle Runner, 3x100-Foot placed 9th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imagine this: You see your love waiting for you at the altar Everyone stands and turns to look at you The music begins. The candles flicker The flowers release their fragrance. You’re a bit nervous as you take your first step, until you see your love smile at you, this person you can’t live without You take your next step toward them and––WHOOPS!––The front of your shoe catches on a bunched-up piece of the floor runner (the one that you bought last minute even though you knew it was cheap).
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wedding Aisle Runners
While there is always the option of renting an aisle runner, it’s typically more economical just to purchase your own. Wedding aisle runners are pretty versatile, and you can find them to match both traditional and contemporary themes. You can also use them for celebrations, parties or gatherings of all sorts.
The first thing you’ll want to do is examine the material used to make the aisle runner. Some eco-friendly runners use a non-woven material that is safe for the environment. Other runners can be made from paper, polyester and even burlap. The important thing is that the runners are durable and that they won’t rip when walked on in heels.
Review the different wedding aisle runner styles so you can choose one that complements your taste. There are all-white runners that can be personalized or left blank, as well as runners with decorative floral prints. Other aisle runners come with an inspirational quote at the start of the runner. There are even runners that use sequins to add a touch of glamor to the ceremony.
You’ll also want to select an aisle runner with a pull string. Without one, you’ll need to unravel the runner by hand, which can take some time. With the pull string, you simply need to hold on to the string and walk backward.
The Wedding Aisle Runner Buying Guide
- It’s a good idea to secure your wedding aisle runner to the surface below it so that it doesn’t slide around from the wind or people walking on it. Consider using carpet tape under the edges to accomplish this.
- White aisle runners can be hand-decorated by an artist in the family. You can also dress the aisle runner up by laying silk rose petals down each of the sides of the aisle runner.
- You may wish to use a wooden board underneath any outdoor wedding aisle runners to keep the bride’s heels from poking through the runner and getting stuck in the dirt or sand.
- Designs can vary greatly when it comes to aisle runners. You’ll find simple floral patterns, sequins and even runners with inspirational quotes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide