Excalla Hidden Animal Kid’s Bath Bombs, 12-Count
Last updated: August 21, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Bath Bombs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Bath Bomb you should buy.
These kids' bath bombs have a surprise toy inside that emerges after the bomb stops fizzing. Made with essential oils, these bombs leave your child's skin soft and smooth afterward. Scents in this set include mint, strawberry, vanilla, green tea, lavender, green apple, rose and more.
In our analysis, the Excalla Excalla Hidden Animal Kid's Bath Bombs, 12-Count placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WITH SURPRISE TOYS INSIDE: Each of our bathbombs for kids has surprise toy in it, watch for which toys inside after fizzing. Our Surprise Bubble Bath Bombs are a gift within a gift, when the bath bomb fizzes out, they have a fun toy to remember what is sure to be one of their favorite gifts. ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Our bath toys bombs use organic scented Essential Oils, ensure that they are KID Safe, leave your skin hydrated and moisturized. HAND-MADE BATH BOMBS, NO TUB STAINS: This gift set contains 12 uniquely crafted aroma: Mint, Strawberry, Vanilla, Ocean, Green-tea, Violet, Lavander, Chamomile, Green-apple, Rose, Lemon, Eucalyptus. Fun colors that do not leave a oil ring around your tub. Your tub water will turn a light shade of color, but will be easy to clean. TURNS YOU INTO THE HERO OF BATH TIME: Tired of fighting with your kids to get them to take a bath? Our big bath fizz bombs transform you from the villain to hero of bubble bath time. Turn whining into cheering with the mention of our bubble bath fizzy balls. PERFECT GIFT IDEAS: Our bath fizzers use the finest ingredients, fun assorted colored for any age. Perfect Bubble Bath Gift Set for Surprise, Birthday gift, Christmas / Xmas, Easter basket, Anniversaries, Spa/Bath gifts, Valentines day or other holidays, perfect gifts for baby, toddlers, teens, women, men…
Kids' Bath Bomb Rankings
Bath time can be rough for parents of little ones. Just getting them in the bath may be a challenge, and once they’re there, you need them to stick around long enough to make sure they get clean. Toys and games can be a great way to motivate kids to hop into the tub and stay there.
Bath bombs are a unique way to entertain kids in the tub. For adults, a bath bomb is something you merely toss into your bathtub to moisturize your skin and make the experience more relaxing. For children, a bath bomb can be another way to make bath time fun. Formulated with a variety of oils and fragrances, a bath bomb fizzes and bubbles, making your little one’s bathwater colorful and interesting.
Naturally, if you’re using a bath bomb in your child’s tub, you’ll want to make sure the ingredients are safe. Bath bombs for kids are often made with organic ingredients like natural essential oils for fragrance.
But ingredients aren’t the only way bath bombs for children are different than bath bombs meant for adults. They are often designed in a way that amuses and entertains little minds. Some are even designed with toys inside that only reveal themselves once the bath bomb has completely dissolved. It’s a great way to make your kids look forward to getting in the tub the next time.
MORE: The Best Bath Toys
- One of the best things about adult bath bombs is that they moisturize and hydrate the skin. You can find children’s bath bombs that have the same effect.
- Even if a bath bomb promises to be all-natural, there’s no guarantee that it won’t irritate your child’s skin. If you’re concerned, consider doing a patch test before immersing your child fully in the water.
- To be safe, make sure you fully rinse your child in clear water after being immersed in the tub with the dissolved bath bomb. This will ensure that residue doesn’t remain on the skin.
- Not all bath bombs are created equal when it comes to how they break apart. Some are formulated to maximize the fizzing effect to keep things extra entertaining.
- Once you know your bath bombs are a hit, feel free to combine multiple colors and see what happens. Chances are, your child will enjoy mixing colors and might even learn a little about chemistry.
- Bath bombs are generally labeled safe for children ages 3 and up, but only you know if your child is ready for a bath bomb.
- If your older kids are curious about how bath bombs are made, you can buy a kit that walks them through the steps of making their own.