Evo Oil Sprayer Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Sprayer, 2-Pack
Last updated date: February 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Oil Sprayers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Oil Sprayer you should buy.
Editor's Note February 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Oil Sprayer for a detailed review of all the top oil sprayers.
The Evo Oil Sprayer Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Sprayer, 2-Pack allows users to choose between a horizontal or vertical fan spray. The ergonomic handle also provides a comfortable grip during application. Even though the sprayers are made from plastic, they are safe and free of BPA, Latex and DEHP.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the Evo Oil Sprayer Evo Oil Sprayer Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Sprayer, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Evo Non-Aerosol Oil Sprayer Bottle Set, the world’s first non-aerosol trigger sprayer with a unique fan-shaped spray, keeps 2 oils always at the ready and dispenses easily without harmful additives, propellants or chemicals. They work with many types of healthy cooking oil, like EVOO (extra virgin olive oil), canola oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, even infused oils with herbs and spices. Great for balsamic vinegar, lime juice, and cooking wine too. Makes preparing healthy meals and practicing portion control easier! Evo spray bottles allows complete control over calories, nutrition and food purity. Every pull of the trigger delivers a precise 1.35-milliliters in a unique fan pattern that covers more cooking surface with less oil. The scalloped trigger offers a natural ergonomic feel and secure grip. Contents are easily identifiable at a glance by bottle color. Helpful anywhere food is being prepared, cooked and served for easy indoor and outdoor lifestyle. Coat vegetables for roasting or broiling, flavor fillets for baking or steak for grilling, finish foods before serving, and apply salad dressing. Easier to use than a traditional oil vaporizer or oil mister. No pumping, priming, or messy, clogged oil dispensers! Simply fill and firmly pull the trigger for consistent, even coverage. Made from BPA-, Latex-, and DEHP-free plastic, Evo is durable, food safe and 100-percent recyclable. They won’t shatter if dropped like glass spray bottles can. More economical than aerosol cooking spray. Their compact size is perfect for people with smaller hands and cooking with kids and stores easily in the fridge. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Set includes 2 (8-ounce) sprayer bottles with ergonomic precision triggers. *Funnel and silicone identification bands are not included and must be purchased separately
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Oil Sprayers
Oil sprayers can be used for a wide range of cooking tasks. You can spray a frying pan with oil to keep foods from sticking to the pan or you can spritz your salad, chicken or favorite side dish with oil to add a bit of flavor. Of course, you don’t have to stick with just oil. These sprayers work with everything from lemon juice to soy sauce to apple cider vinegar.
As you browse the different oil sprayer models, you’ll want to keep an eye out for certain features.
Examine the materials used to make the oil sprayer first. Some are made from durable stainless steel, while others are constructed from glass. If the oil sprayer is made from plastic, like the Evo Oil Sprayer Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Sprayer, 2-Pack, make sure it is listed as BPA, latex and DEHP-free.
Determine whether you’d like an aerosol oil sprayer or a non-aerosol sprayer. Some aerosol sprayers use chemical propellants. Non-aerosol sprayers have an internal pump that you must manually prep before the oil will come out. For example, you’ll need to pump the Misto Oil Sprayer cap between 10 and 15 times before pressing the nozzle to coat your pan with oil.
Check the oil sprayer’s filter next. You don’t want to buy a unit that has a tendency to clog. The CHEFVANTAGE Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Mister has an anti-clog filter that even allows home chefs to add herbs and spices to their oil or vinegar before pouring them in the sprayer.
Decide what type of spray you’re looking for the sprayer to produce. The Besmon Olive Oil Sprayer disperses an even pure mist; however, other oil sprayers have more of a wide fan spray. There are even a few models that allow you to switch between a vertical spray and a horizontal spray.
The Oil Sprayer Buying Guide
- If the head clogs, you’ll need to empty the oil sprayer and fill it with hot water. Afterward, press the nozzle to run the hot water through the system. The hot water will dislodge the oil so that you can resume using the sprayer to flavor your meals.
- It’s important to clean your oil sprayer regularly. Some manufacturers suggest doing this every four to six weeks. Make sure you read the product care label first, as some recommend cleaning the unit with hot water only, and others suggest adding a drop of liquid dish soap to the hot water. Oil sprayers are not dishwasher safe, so you’ll need to plan on cleaning them by hand.
- Always check the opening of the sprayer. If the opening is small, you can expect it to be both difficult to refill and hard to clean.
- When you opt for a non-aerosol oil sprayer, you’ll need to pump the unit quite a few times before you can begin spraying the oil on your salad or side dish. This may be a bit frustrating for some.
- Store the spray bottle at room temperature when not in use.
- It’s good practice to release any remaining air pressure in the spray bottle after each use.
- Determine your level of risk by looking for any guarantees and warranties before you buy. For example, some companies offer a 100% quality guarantee, while others provide a one-year manufacturer’s satisfaction guarantee.
- The price of oil sprayers is dependent upon the type of material used to make it and the number of sprayers in each set. The Besmon Olive Oil Sprayer and the Misto Oil Sprayer are made of stainless steel and cost less than the CHEFVANTAGE Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Mister, which is constructed from glass. The Evo Oil Sprayer Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Sprayer, 2-Pack also has a higher price tag because it contains two sprayers instead of just one.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide