Every Man Jack Sport Sunscreen For Men’s Faces, SPF 50
Last updated date: April 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sunscreens For Men's Faces and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sunscreen For Men's Faces you should buy.
Update as April 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Sunscreen For Men’s Faces for a detailed review of all the top sunscreens for men's faces.
This SPF 50 sunscreen for men's faces offers protection even if you're swimming or sweating. It has a lightweight formula without a scent or irritating ingredients. It also doesn't contain dyes.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Every Man Jack Sport Sunscreen For Men's Faces, SPF 50 placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MADE TO PROTECT: Protect your skin with Every Man Jack SPF 50 Face Shield Sun Proection Lotion. This water and sweat resistant formula is light weight, oil-free, environmentally friendly and Ocean and Reef Safe. MADE FOR YOU: Every Man Jack’s high-quality, affordable suncare products are made just for guys. Get the lasting sun protection you’ve been looking for made naturally and for all skin types. MADE RESPONSIBLY: Every Man Jack Suncare products are Oxybenzone Free, Octinoxate Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, and Ocean and Reef Safe. MADE NATURALLY: Every Man Jack strives to use as many naturally derived and plant-based ingredients as possible, while still delivering exceptional performance. No Parabens. No phthalates. No Dyes. No GMOs. MADE ETHICALLY IN THE USA: Every Man Jack products are certified Cruelty Free by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Organization (PETA) and are never tested on animals. Every Man Jack proudly manufactures our products in the USA.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sunscreens For Men's Faces
Whether you’re playing sports or plan to have a long day relaxing on the beach, you’ll want to protect your face from exposure to the sun. Along with using accessories like hats and sunglasses for sun protection, applying a daily face sunscreen for men can help reduce the harmful effects of the sun’s radiation and lower the chances of getting an uncomfortable sunburn.
You’ll find the sun protection factor (SPF) of the men’s face sunscreen especially important since the number will reflect the degree of protection offered. Most face sunscreens will have an SPF rating of at least 30, while the products with the most protection can offer an SPF of 100. While the SPF 30 option would block close to 97% of the sun’s rays, that would jump to 99% with SPF 100 sunscreen.
Along with considering the level of protection the face sunscreen offers, you’ll want to consider the formula since it can vary in terms of heaviness and visibility as well as the potential for skin irritation. Some face sunscreens for men contain minerals and offer gentle protection that doesn’t cause your skin to feel greasy, itchy or irritated.
Face sunscreens commonly have a lightweight formula that is either clear or otherwise blends into your skin to avoid being noticeable. You’ll want to keep any allergies and preferences in mind to choose the best formula.
Men’s sunscreen for the face can come with or without a fragrance. If you’re sensitive to scents or just want a sunscreen that you and others won’t notice, then you’ll find plenty of scent-free options that tend to have other gentle qualities as well. Other face sunscreen options might have a light but pleasant scent.
Keep in mind that not all men’s face sunscreens will be suitable for use when you plan to sweat or get your face wet. Water- and sweat-resistant formulas are common and offer the most flexibility for active wear. Special sunscreens — such as those made to moisturize the skin — might not have this feature but are excellent for daily use.
The Sunscreen For Men's Faces Buying Guide
- Especially if you plan to spend time outside during the day, expect to need to reapply your sunscreen periodically for it to work best. Reapplying every few hours you’re outside is a good rule of thumb, but you may need to reapply even more often if you’re swimming or exercising heavily where you sweat. Your sunscreen’s label should provide instructions on reapplication.
- For sufficient protection, go with a face sunscreen that has at least an SPF of 30.
- If you plan to use the sunscreen for a trip to the beach, check the label to make sure it mentions the sunscreen is resistant to water. If you like using a certain brand without this feature, you can consider purchasing another option for those days you plan to get in the water.
- While you might think you don’t need to use face sunscreen when it looks cloudy outside, the sun’s rays still get through and can cause damage to your skin. So, apply it anyway.
- If you have sensitive skin or allergies, try to find a face sunscreen made from minerals since these tend to be more gentle on the skin.
- Since face sunscreen isn’t meant to go on your lips, you can get a sunscreen lip balm to protect this part of your face from the sun.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide