EVERLIT Military Grade EMT First Aid Kit, 250-Piece
Last updated date: August 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top First Aid Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best First Aid Kit you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best First Aid Kit for a detailed review of all the top first aid kits.
Whether you're spending the weekend camping with family or going on a hiking adventure with friends, this first aid kit is a must-have item. It's military-grade and comes with 250 pieces. Within the kit, you'll find everything from medical supplies to glow sticks to a thermal blanket. Basically everything you need to survive in an emergency!
In our analysis of 94 expert reviews, the EVERLIT Military Grade EMT First Aid Kit, 250-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
250 PCS First Aid Survival Kit, Meaningful Christmas Gift Ideas for Families: Uniquely customized by U.S military veterans, field tested by EX- Army Sergent, designed to get you well-prepared in an emergency situation. Comprehensive First Aid Treatment Exceeds OSHA Guidelines For Single Family: The kit contains more than enough supply to treat a single family or a group of friends under emergency circumstances. Perfect for taking care of any medical or emergency needs during outdoor wilderness adventures such as camping, boy scouts, hiking, hunting and mountain biking, etc. Molle Compatible, Durable, Portable, and Water-Resistant: The military grade EMT bag was made from 1000D water-resistant nylon, it offers three large compartments and plenty of rooms to add your own gear. The overall dimension of the kit is 8’’ x 6.5’’ x 5’’ and weight only 1.9 lbs. The molle compatible straps on the back allow the user to attach it to other bags or your belt, which made it a perfect companion for any outdoor activities. Top Quality Survival Gears Designed to Last: Includes the most popular survival necessities: 3-mode tactical flashlight, multi-function paracord bracelet (compass, whistle), flint stone, knife, saber card, two glow sticks and rain poncho.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On First Aid Kits
While there’s no way to predict when an emergency will happen, it is possible to make certain preparations, so that you are ready to treat an injury if one occurs. One way to do this is to keep a first aid kit nearby. It’s a good idea to have a kit in your home, as well as one in your car. If you travel, play sports or go on hikes, you’ll need a portable first aid kit to take with you.
When shopping for a first aid kit, keep the following features in mind:
Examine the first aid kit’s case to make sure it meets your needs. If you’re simply using the kit at home and space isn’t an issue, a large kit made out of plastic is just fine. However, if you need the kit during an outdoor adventure, you’ll want a kit like that has a waterproof polyester outer shell, as well as waterproof pouches on the inside. This type of kit will stay intact even if it rains or the kit gets dropped in a lake.
Check the size of the first aid kit next. Do you need it to fit in your glove compartment or the pocket of a backpack? In addition to making kits of varying sizes, there are also kits on the market that can be attached to the strap of a backpack or the belt of your pants.
Open the first aid kit up and make sure the contents are organized and easy to identify. The First Aid Only All-Purpose First Aid Kit, 299 Piece has its contents in clear plastic zipper bags that allow users to quickly view the available items, so they can grab what they need in a hurry. Other models use clear plastic pockets. Some even have inner sleeves that label each of the items within the kit.
Look at the contents within the first aid kit and make sure they are of good quality. Consider a kit that is filled with FDA approved items that are medical-grade quality. This type of kit is also a preferred choice to have in your home or place of business in the event of a natural disaster, such as an earthquake or tornado.
Consider purchasing a first aid kit that has a few extras. For example, some kits comes with a “First Aid Guide,” a compass, a whistle and an emergency blanket.
The First Aid Kit Buying Guide
- Always check the inner sleeve of the first aid kit after you buy it. Double-check that each item listed there is indeed in the kit. You don’t want to find out later during an emergency that something is missing.
- It’s a good idea to do a little reading on the subject of first aid. Learn about common injuries and how they are best treated until you can get the hurt individual to a doctor or hospital. Make sure you know how to properly use all of the items in your first aid kit, so you don’t do more harm than good when you attempt to render first aid.
- If you have children in the home, you may also want to hold a family meeting to go over the items in the kit with your kids. Take some time during the meeting to discuss a few possible emergencies and how those emergencies should be handled. Teach your children how to dial 911 in an emergency and have them memorize their address and phone number to tell the dispatcher.
- In the event that you must use some of the supplies within your first aid kit, make sure you quickly replace them with new supplies. It’s important that your kit always is kept fully stocked if you are going to be prepared for the next emergency.
- The price of first aid kits varies slightly based on the quality of the case holding the supplies and the number of supplies included in the kit. You’ll find the First Aid Only All-Purpose First Aid Kit, 299 Piece has a lower cost, while other emergency response first aid kits command a slightly higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide