Everest Signature Waist Fanny Pack
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fanny Packs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fanny Pack you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Fanny Pack for a detailed review of all the top fanny packs.
This brightly colored jade fanny pack boasts three spacious pockets to easily accommodate all your gear. It includes a detachable key ring for your convenience. In addition, its adjustable strap can fit waists up to 46 inches.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Everest Signature Waist Fanny Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our waist pack line has always been one of the original leaders in waist pack styles, and we are continuing that tradition with our Everest Signature Waist Pack line. Keep small items secure by using any of the three zippered compartments. Its compact size makes it a great addition to any day's journey.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fanny Packs
The fanny pack is a convenient and often divisive fashion accessory. First introduced in its current form in the 1980s, the fanny pack is traditionally worn at the waist and may have several pockets for organizing keys, cell phones, lipstick and credit cards.
Fanny packs come in a variety of styles and colors and are often worn ironically, particularly in high fashion. When it comes to convenient ways to store your gear while on-the-go, however, it’s hard to beat the fanny pack.
When choosing a waist bag, be sure to measure around the part of your body where you’ll be wearing the fanny pack. Then, check the sizing the manufacturer indicates a bag can accommodate. Most fanny pack belts are measured in inches.
Many fanny packs close with a buckle. This makes for convenient on-and-off during a busy day. However, it also can put you at slight risk of theft, particularly in crowded areas or dangerous neighborhoods. You should avoid storing valuables in a waist bag if you will be in a situation like this.
Consider what you’ll be carrying when you are using your fanny pack to help guide you to the right product. Some have just one pocket, while others have multiple compartments and detachable key rings. If you will have your phone with you while using your bag, make sure its dimensions are compatible with the fanny pack you’re considering.
The Fanny Pack Buying Guide
- When choosing a fanny pack, consider the sorts of outfits you might wear while carrying it. If you prefer to dress in neutrals, for instance, choosing a vibrant waist bag could be quite a statement. Alternatively, you might prefer something that matches your choice of clothing.
- Fanny packs are fairly inexpensive, so you might choose to invest in several to match your outfits.
- Don’t forget to measure your waist to be sure a fanny pack will fit you comfortably.
- Consider the fabric of a waist bag. Some fanny packs come in water resistant or even waterproof materials to keep your belongings dry in bad weather.
- If you’ll be carrying your fanny pack for long distances, you might choose one that is lightweight.
- If you plan to take your fanny pack overseas or to a crowded area, look for one with Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID)-blocking technology to safeguard against identity theft.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide