Eveo Easy Install TV Cable Zipper, 153-Inch
Last updated date: August 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cable Zippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cable Zipper you should buy.
Update as August 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cable Zipper for a detailed review of all the top cable zippers.
Create a clean and organized look in your entertainment space using this cable zipper set. This model fits up to 300 inches of cable and comes with everything you need for installation. In fact, it only takes 15 minutes to completely conceal your cords.
In our analysis, the Eveo Eveo Easy Install TV Cable Zipper, 153-Inch placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Problem Solved! – The days of messy cables all over your house are coming to an end now as EVEO provides you with the cable organizer that will make your house look neat! Our cable management kit comes with all necessary components for smooth installation. It fits up to 300″ of cable (up to 1″ Wide / 0.6″ high – for example: 2 HDMI cables + 2 regular USB/AUX cables). Super steady locked structure and fine finishing our cord hider wall perfectly fits your home decor. Only 15 Minutes to Install – Make your living room look all brand new with just a quick, small and easy modification? With the EVEO Premium Cable concealer, it’s possible! Just choose whether to use tape or drywall anchors & screws for installation, then our connector kit will do the rest. It has connectors that will fit any installation method (straight/T/corner/inner and outer elbow). With its classic style EVEO cable raceway fits best to any type of corner. Have it Your Way – We’ve made a cord organizer with a slim & sleek design that will perfectly fit your home décor and your size. For a perfect match, you can even paint the cord cover as you wish to match the color exactly to your wall! If you need a different size, simply cut the cord hider down to your desired length. Now more than ever- so easy and simple to upgrade your living room with EVEO cable concealer. Safety First – Besides aesthetics & organization, your safety is the primary purpose of our cable concealers. While loose cables are unpleasant to see, they also pose some dangers at home especially to little kids and pets. Our wire organizer makes sure that all spaces with electronics are safe for the little ones to roam around. EVEO Cable Concealer not only contributes to home decor and overall look but also an important protector for you and those you care about. Only Top Quality Cable Concealers – Organizing your home or office with our wire concealers is super easy and DIY-friendly with its easy-to-follow instructions. Without the need for professional help, you can definitely arrange and hide all the messy wires in your space. We stand behind the quality of our products and that’s why, you shouldn’t be worrying at all. Rest assured that you do not compromise on quality with EVEO cable concealer.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cable Zippers
Cable management is an ongoing issue, both for technology professionals and consumers. I.T. workers have to deal with it every day as they set up and manage servers and devices for end users. But consumers aren’t free from cable tangles. In fact, you probably have at least a few cables nearby at all times.
Cable zippers are a great way to keep everything organized and out of the way. These tools are built to hold multiple cables, known as bundles, together. Many are made using neoprene, a material that is flexible enough to expand if needed but has enough elasticity to hold smaller groups of cords snugly.
One thing that makes cable zippers a great option is their ease of application. The defining feature of these cable management tools is the zipper. Instead of having to snap your cables in and out of a device, you simply surround the cords with a sleeve, then zip it up. The zipper usually runs the full length, so you don’t have to worry about feeding cables through or snapping them in and out. If you ever need to change your configuration, simply unzip, do your work, then reapply the cable zipper when you’re finished.
Another type of cable zipper clamps around the length of your cords using a plastic build. This option resists wear more, eliminating the need you’ll have to occasionally wash a zipper made of cloth. These zippers are a little harder to put in place, so they’re probably a better option if you rarely have to access the cords contained within.
Whatever bundling tool you use, keep in mind that cables should not be compressed tightly together. They should be bundled, but not in a way that could crimp the sensitive wires within. By keeping this in mind, you’ll ensure you get many years of reliable use out of your cables.
The Cable Zipper Buying Guide
- Most sleeve-based cable zippers are 19 to 20 inches in length. You can use more than one if you have an especially long cord. If your cables are extremely long, though, you may want to go with a zipper that runs the full length.
- Most zippers come in sets. You’ll probably get four per package, so consider the various areas of your life where you could use them. You might want to use some at home and take the others to your office or keep them in your car.
- The great thing about neoprene is that it’s both dustproof and waterproof. You can remove it to wash when you need to. However, you will find it gets dirty more quickly than plastic, so keep that in mind if you’re choosing a zipper for your cables in an area that tends to collect significant dirt, such as the space behind your desk.
- Don’t feel like you’re bound to the length of your neoprene sleeve. You can easily cut holes anywhere in the fabric to poke cables through.
- In addition to zipping your cables into a bundle, you may also need to find a way to hold them in a specific position. For that, an adhesive that doesn’t leave residue can be a big help.
- If you suffer a power failure somewhere, can you easily trace the cable from the device to the wall? Whether you’ve bundled your cords or not, that can be challenging. You can make life much easier for yourself, or the person who handles your tech support, by labeling the end of each cable using something like mini write-on tie tags or small adhesive labels to help identify what’s plugged into each power outlet.
- Certain cables need to be unplugged often. You may not, for instance, want to keep a dedicated phone charger at home and at the office, which means you’re transporting it back and forth each day. If that’s the case, a cable zipper might not be the best option since you’ll have to unzip it every day and separate your cord from the bunch. Instead, consider a clip that holds the cord in place but makes it easier to slip out.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide