Evelots Drawer Organizer-Divider
Last updated date: November 5, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Drawer Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Drawer Organizer you should buy.
These honeycomb-style dividers assemble with ease. You can use them in any drawer, but they're especially useful for separating socks, undies and small accessories. You can also customize their size and shape. In our analysis of 47 expert reviews, the Evelots Evelots Drawer Organizer-Divider placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note November 5, 2019:
Checkout The Best Drawer Organizer for a detailed review of all the top drawer organizers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
Keep your drawers neat and tidy with this set of 2 honeycomb drawer divider. Evelots drawer organizers are excellent for separating undergarments, pairs of socks, tights, stockings, ties, scarves, baby clothes, etc. They are also perfect for accessories, clothes, arts and crafts, makeup, jewelry, and other small objects. Start organizing in seconds. Honeycomb dividers have easy snap together assembly. Made of flexible and durable plastic, each honeycomb set has 18 slots plus 10 slots around for a total of 56 slots when fully assembled. Measures approximately 14.5 Inches Length x 13.5 Inches Width x 2.75 Inches Height assembled. Each individual slot is about 3.5 Inches Long x 3 Inches width x 2.5 Inches Height. Multiple sets can be assembled for a custom fit. Can be cut to size. Note: Colors may vary slightly from photos. Evelots strives to always provide you with exceptional manufacturing and we use the finest quality materials possible for all of our products. We are 100% committed to your complete satisfaction. For any problems at any time, please get in touch and we will do everything we can to make your shopping experience memorable with our 30 day easy return policy and 100% satisfaction guarantee.*Evelots is a brand of Green Mountain Imports, LLC and is exclusively distributed by Green Mountain Imports.*Evelots has more than 500 products to offer. Please don't forget to visit our Amazon store. For International Shipments: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the listed price and are the buyer's responsibility.2
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Drawer Organizers
Whether you’re doing a mass spring cleaning or combating year-round clutter, one thing’s for sure: Your drawers are where the real battle takes place. It only takes a second to toss something into a drawer and deal with it “later,” but it takes hours to detangle the resulting mess of odds and ends when you finally get around to it. You can keep your drawers in fighting shape 24/7 with the right drawer organizers.
There’s an organizer for every drawer in your house. Struggling to find your lucky socks? Honeycomb dividers give each pair its own cubby. Combing through dull pencils and paperclips to locate your good pen? Expandable dividers create an organized heaven in every desk drawer. Trying to stash away scarves and sweaters until next winter? Linen storage cubes keep your soft items in shape.
Drawer organizers are made from different materials, depending on their intended job. Many clothing organizers are made from linen or other fabrics. Dividers for your bathroom or kitchen have a tougher construction. You’ll see a lot of tough plastic or lighter materials that have a little bend to them in these organizers.
Many clothing organizers come with fun features, like sections specifically for bras or mold-proof materials. That might not sound like an essential, but it will prevent your organizer from developing a moldy smell if you put clothes away before they’ve completely dried. Many are also collapsible for easy storage — that’s handy if you’re packing them up for a move.
Honeycomb-style organizers are popular for underwear and accessory drawers. They offer a space for each individual pair of underwear or socks, and they’re easy for kids to use.
Plastic kitchen or desk organizers are usually expandable and retractable to fit different size drawers. You can place them in your drawers running from front to back or side to side. Those customization options are useful if you want organizers that you can move from drawer to drawer.
Now that you’ve got a handle on your drawer organizer basics, check out our additional info in the Tips & Advice section.
DWYM Fun Fact
You might think organizing your drawers is all about appearances, but organizing goes far deeper than that. When you install drawer organizers or implement any organization system in your home, it saves you time, energy, money and brainpower.
Organizing your drawers forces you to figure out what’s important and what’s not. You’ll donate or toss non-essentials, and place vital items closer to you. Instead of wasting time digging through drawers, you’ll get to work or play more quickly. Organization also reduces the anxiety and stress you feel when looking everywhere for your favorite pen or pair of socks and can’t seem to find them.
You might see an uptick in your social life after you organize your home, too. A messy house isn’t very welcoming. If you create an organized space, you’re more likely to invite people over and socialize in your living space.
The Drawer Organizer Buying Guide
- Measure your drawers before you buy. Organizers are designed to fit in most standard dresser or desk drawers, but they might not work in older or more eclectic furniture. You’ll want to pay special attention to your drawer’s height. May organizers are adjustable by length and width, but you can’t do much about an organizer that’s too tall for your drawer.
- Soft plastic organizers can often be cut to size for a perfect fit. Go for these if you have smaller or irregularly-shaped drawers.
- Fabric dresser organizers will keep you sane when you’re rushing to get dressed in the morning, but they might not work out if you have larger clothes. Bra organizers are a trickier item. Nest your bras together and measure them out, then compare that to the size of the bra organizer in question.
- If you’re installing plastic organizers, make sure you push them hard against the bottom of the drawer so they don’t spring out when you’re not expecting it.
- Plastic organizers sometimes come with drawer-protecting features, like foam ends or a locking mechanism. The highest quality organizers will have both of these.
- Choose the right organizer for the job. You’ll want tougher plastic organizers for desk or kitchen drawers. They’ll hold up to pen and pencil marks or nicks from knives or other kitchen utensils. Soft organizers are better for clothing. They can expand a bit if you’re packing a lot of socks or shirts inside them, and they often come in sets that are designed for specific items of clothing.
- If you buy a set of clothing organizers, you can remove individual boxes from the drawer on laundry day to maintain order from your drawer to your washer and back.
- Properly cleaning your organizers will keep them in top shape for years. Plastic organizers usually clean up quick with a few swipes of a disinfectant cloth. Fabric organizers can be spot cleaned with water or a stain-removing pen. You can also spritz them with an air freshener or Febreze to keep them smelling fresh. Drawer sachets with dried lavender or other flowers and herbs are another option.