EuTengHao Enameled Cartoon Backpack Pins, 25-Piece
Last updated date: September 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Backpack Pins and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Backpack Pin you should buy.
Update as September 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Backpack Pins for a detailed review of all the top backpack pins.
With images that include eyeglasses, a rainbow, a flamingo and a pineapple, this set of colorful enamel pins will give you plenty of ways to express your style. The material of each pin is zinc alloy, and they're designed to prevent fading and signs of wear and tear. The clasp on the back holds the pin in place firmly while also making it easy to attach and remove.
In our analysis, the EuTengHao EuTengHao Enameled Cartoon Backpack Pins, 25-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Package included 25 pieces small cute enamel lapel pins in 25 different various styles and color. You can give to your family members, your friends or others. And there are 25pcs different style brooch pins, you can change by yourself. There are mix styles combination which included eyeglasses, rainbow, flamingo, drinks, pineapple, banana, watermelon, ice cream, coconut tree, wine glass, strawberry, hat, crown, cactus, hot dog, hamburger, astronaut, bicycle, parrot, french fries, guitar and so on. High quality material which made of zinc alloy, quality material that is durable to use for quite a long time, the color on its surface won’t fade easily, lightweight for portable and easy to carry. These enamel lapel pins are used for clothes, bags, backpacks, jackets, coats, hats and patches help you attract the attention of others. That’s colors and designs enamel lapel pins will bring fresh and bright feeling to your outfits, and good for some DIY making which creative minds to create crafts. Great gift for all kind of people and festival. Give these enamel lapel pins for Children’s Day, Birthday, Holiday, Christmas day, Anniversary and fun party favors.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Backpack Pins
If you carry a backpack for school or work, you know it can be tough to find one that expresses your unique style. With a good backpack pin, though, you don’t have to shop for a pattern that fits your personality. Simply attach a pin to the part of the backpack that others see, and you’ll be set.
Instead of just one pin, though, you can cover your backpack in pins. Manufacturers even make it easy by selling backpack pins in sets. You can find sets that include 20 pins or more, allowing you to display a variety or change things up every now and then.
A large set of backpack pins also means you can share some with friends. Better yet, have your friends order their own sets and trade with each other to extend your collection.
Durability is an important consideration with any pin you buy. Enamel paint-on pins not only resist fading but also hold up against daily use. For that reason, you’ll find enamel is the most common material used for backpack pins. Look for a pin set that advertises that it’s hand-painted if you’re especially concerned about wear and tear.
The Backpack Pin Buying Guide
- Most pins feature a variety of designs in a set, but each pin will have a similar look to it. Shop around until you find a set with at least a few designs that appeal to you.
- It can be difficult to judge the size of a pin through pictures. Make sure you check the measurements and know what you’re getting before you order.
- The backing of a pin is especially important. Look for one that has a clasp that locks onto the back of the pin. This will ensure it stays in place as you’re walking around throughout the day.
- If you plan to distribute your pin set as gifts, pay attention to the way it will be packaged before being sent to you. Some arrive attached to cards, with each pin stored in a separate sealed plastic bag.
- Enamel is the most popular material for the painting on backpack pins. But the material itself is important as well. Look for a pin made from alloy, and consider it a bonus if it’s coated in silver- or gold-nickel plating.
- You can vary up the look of your backpack by investing in several different sets of pins, each featuring its own unique style. Pin them onto your backpack together to liven things up a little.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide