Etistta Fashion Footwear 18-Inch Doll Accessories
Last updated date: November 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 18-Inch Doll Accessories and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 18-Inch Doll Accessory you should buy.
Update as November 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best 18-Inch Doll Accessories for a detailed review of all the top 18-inch doll accessories.
With this 18-inch doll accessories set, you'll receive six pairs of shoes, all of which are completely unique. Girls will especially love the cute panda shoes, as well as the black and white-striped pair of roller skates. As an added bonus, the set also comes with two pairs of socks.
In our analysis, the Etistta Etistta Fashion Footwear 18-Inch Doll Accessories placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNIQUE STYLE – Rubber Soles + Most well made Doll Shoes and Socks. That’ll make your kids squeal with delight. Panda shoes, Clogs, Skates, Boots, Sandals, Slippers, Sneakers, Various Styles. 6 Pairs (Boots or Skates*1 + Slippers*1 + Sandals*1 + Panda or Unicorn Shoes*1 + Other Shoes*2) + 2*Socks + Reasonable Price. FITS FOR almost ALL American 18 inch Girl dolls, and many baby dolls. You will get Panda shoes or Unicorn Shoes, Boots or Skates. There are 6 different styles in every package. 6 Pairs are ALL from product images. Follow us to find more new fashion styles. Your doll will absolutely love these adorable shoes! All for your 100% satisfaction, Add to cart NOW!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 18-Inch Doll Accessories
An 18-inch doll is a great toy for kids of varying ages. For younger children, the doll is a fun way to develop their fine motor skills while they learn how to dress and undress them. For older children, the doll is a means of exploring fashion by creating unique outfits or trying out social scenarios while playing pretend.
One of the most fun things about having an 18-inch doll is that you can dress it up with clothes and accessories. It’s best to have a variety of outfits on hand for the doll — including formal and casual options — so kids can dress their dolls based on the kind of game they are playing with them. For example, if they are pretending to take the dolls to a ball, then having a formal dress and shoes is a good idea. If they are pretending to play school, they will need a T-shirt and pants or a skirt, along with a backpack. You can buy 18-inch doll outfits individually or in sets.
When it comes to playing pretend, having a variety of accessories is key. This way, kids have the freedom to create any scenario they choose. Have a few accessories that can be used in different ways. For example, a doll booster seat can also act as a high chair if they are pretending to have a baby doll, or it can work as a couch in a living room setting.
The 18-Inch Doll Accessory Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look for when purchasing accessories for 18-inch dolls is how easy they are for kids to use. Can kids dress and undress the dolls on their own or do they require a parent’s help? Are kids able to move the accessories around as needed or are the items too heavy for them? Ensure the accessories foster independence so kids can gain confidence in using them by themselves.
- Be sure to look at how easy the accessories are to clean. Can the outfits go in the washer and dryer or will they need to be hand-washed? Can furniture and other items be easily wiped down with a damp cloth? Most kids’ toys will need to be cleaned at some point, as they may get covered in food, drinks, dirt and dust.
- Find out whether the accessories can be mixed and matched with items your child already has. For example, a travel suitcase for an 18-inch doll may be the perfect accessory for kids who have a toy sleeping bag and like to play pretend sleepover.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide