ESTAMICO Boys’ Quick Dry Beach Swim Trunk, Shark
Last updated date: July 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Little Boy Swim Trunks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Little Boy Swim Trunks you should buy.
Update as July 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Little Boy Swim Trunks for a detailed review of all the top little boy swim trunks.
Boys will love these 100% polyester, microfiber soft boys’ swim trunks, which have a drawstring closure, cool designs and quick-drying capability. The unique prints on these boardshort-style swim trunks make trendy fashion statements at the beach, pool or wherever boys wear them.
In our analysis, the ESTAMICO ESTAMICO Boys' Quick Dry Beach Swim Trunk, Shark placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Imported. Drawstring closure. Material: 100% Polyester, microfiber soft handfeel fabric is breathable and lightweight in & out of the water. This swim trunk featuring UPF 50+ sun protection, Mesh lining, Comfy closure with elastic wasitband and drawstring, side pockets for convenient. Quick dry board shorts for kids walking, running, swimming, surfing, playing in the beach or at home, etc. Mashine washable.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Little Boy Swim Trunks
Little boys are always outgrowing their clothes, and seasonal items like swim trunks are something parents can count on needing to buy new every summer.
As a general rule, boys’ swim trunks hit either just above or just below the knees. The preferred length is a personal decision, but longer suits are thought to be more on-trend by some. These are also referred to as “board shorts” and have a narrower fit and look.
Shorter swim trunks are called “swim shorts” and are designed with looser fits as opposed to tighter, even shorter styles worn by adults and for competitive swimming.
Boys’ swim trunks are offered in toddler sizes and can go up to older boys’ size 20. Most of this swim attire is made from thin, quick-drying polyester material, with nylon mesh liners for support and to prevent chafing. Some have elastic waistbands, while others are made with drawstrings. Elastic will keep the trunks more secure on the waist. Many also come with pockets, which active kids will appreciate.
The Little Boy Swim Trunks Buying Guide
- Look at the manufacturer’s size chart, and measure the child to figure out what size he needs. The trunks should not sag or be loose, but they should also not be too tight. Kids like to play by the pool and on the beach, so make sure the trunks are secure so they stay put.
- Chlorine-resistant fabrics are great for boys who spend a lot of time in swimming pools.
- UPF protection is another good feature to look for. Many little boys’ swim trunks come in fabrics that offer UPF 50+ protection.
- You can probably find a swim trunk pattern that your boy will like, such as airplanes, tropical scenes or robots. Get his approval before buying, and he will be more likely to wear the trunks often.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide