Essentra Home Resin Toothbrush Holder, 2-Slot
Last updated date: November 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toothbrush Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toothbrush Holder you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Toothbrush Holder for a detailed review of all the top toothbrush holders.
Add style to your bathroom with this white marble toothbrush holder. The toothbrush holder is shaped like a cup and divided in half. Users can place their toothbrushes in the front half and toothpaste and dental floss in the back half.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Essentra Home Resin Toothbrush Holder, 2-Slot placed 8th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Essentra Home mission is to create bathroom essentials and accessories to really transform your bathroom to something beautiful that you can be proud of, and this product is a perfect example of that! It’s beautiful but also very functional. Keeps your bathroom looking organized and attractive! It’s really a must have if you like to keep your bathroom organized and full of style. Essentra Home’s New White Marble Toothbrush Holder exact dimensions are: Toothbrush Holder (L-3.14” W-3.14” H-4.33”) Essentra Home is very passionate about customer satisfaction, as a new company we have two very important goals which are, to give our customers the most stunning products and to give an amazing customer service experience. Essentra Home promises 100% customer satisfaction rate and we will do our absolute best to keep this promise. We want to create a relationship with our customers based on trust and honesty. So, when you think of bath décor, think Essentra Home. Essentra Home makes it easy to beautify your bathroom even when you are on a budget!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toothbrush Holders
When you place your toothbrush down on your bathroom sink, it may sit in a pool of water. Bacteria grows in moist environments, so it’s a good idea to invest in a toothbrush holder. This device is designed to keep your toothbrush upright, where the bristles can easily dry in between uses.
There are many different toothbrush holders on the market today that also help you organize your oral hygiene products.
The first thing you’ll want to consider is the number of compartments the toothbrush holder has. If you live alone or with a significant other, a simple two-compartment holder will work. You can put your toothbrushes in the first compartment and a tube of toothpaste in the other.
Families would do better with a toothbrush stand that has slots for as many as four toothbrushes. They may also want a holder that acts more like a caddy. There may be a stand for the toothbrushes, as well as a cup for storing everything from toothpaste to dental floss to razors.
Check that the bottom of the toothbrush holder has a non-slip coating or a set of rubber feet. You don’t want the holder sliding across the counter and falling off, spilling your toothbrush out on to the floor.
Finally, you’ll want a toothbrush holder that is well-ventilated, easy to clean and available in a color that matches the theme in your bathroom. To promote proper air circulation, the toothbrush holder will have built-in vents. If the toothbrush holder has dividers, look to see if those dividers are removable, so that you can properly clean the holder. Then, simply review the available colors to select a model that goes with your decor.
The Toothbrush Holder Buying Guide
- Some toothbrush holders need to be wiped frequently to prevent water spots from forming.
- While you will need to clean your toothbrush holders regularly, you must do so by hand with water and mild soap. They are not dishwasher-safe.
- It’s best to replace your toothbrush every three months. If you get sick during that time, you’ll also want to replace the toothbrush as soon as you start to feel well again. This way you won’t reinfect yourself with the germs on the toothbrush.
- Design and construction materials both play a part in determining the price of a toothbrush holder. You’ll find a simple design made out of plastic. Holders with a cute marble design or models that have both a toothbrush stand and a separate cup for added storage cost a bit more. You’ll pay the most for organizers made out of quality stainless steel.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide